This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    I can't argue any of that. I agree but Eli was bad yesterday and that 4th and 1 play to Tye frustrated me
    umm they never should have run that play.....
    They needed a yard,...2 out from the ****ing goalline, and they pass it? FFS, Eli coulda run a QB sneak and got that yard for crying out loud...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      umm they never should have run that play.....
      They needed a yard,...2 out from the ****ing goalline, and they pass it? FFS, Eli coulda run a QB sneak and got that yard for crying out loud...
      Agreed. They were getting positive yards on the ground that drive. Perkins was running well.

Comment

Yea, the playcalling yesterday was godawful. I yelled "WHY?! WHHHYYYYY?!?!?!!?!?" at the tv like 4 times yesterday.....
        How about that pass that went right to Jennings when he was lined up at receiver when he was tackled immediately lol. That was awful

Comment

• Pizz how was ROH ? What was the match of the night ?

Comment

• Yesterdays game just confirmed what many knew. Dispite our record, this is not a good football team.

I really hope we move Pugh back to LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              Pizz how was ROH ? What was the match of the night ?
              Did you watch? It was probably top 1 or 2 live shows of the year, 2nd to only NXT(pick one) maybe.....like, it was ****ing amazing...

Will Ospreay vs Marty Scurll vs Dragon Lee
              The Briscoes vs Young Bucks
              ADAM COLE BAYBAYYYYY vs Kyle O'Reilly...

I mean, ****...pick one

Even Cody Rhodes vs Colt Cabana was awesome. Cody turned heel at the end in epic fashion!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Yesterdays game just confirmed what many knew. Dispite our record, this is not a good football team.

I really hope we move Pugh back to LT.
                Depends on how you define "good".
                I think we're a decent team. Maybe not justifying an 8-4 record but still decent. I think I said it before but this team reminds me a little of the 84 team. The key difference is that we have a QB nearer to the end of his career when in 84 we had a QB just coming into his own.
                But we had no run game in 84. We had a good defense and a mediocre offense. I'm just waiting for us to give up 3 safeties in one quarter and the comparison would be complete.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• True I should have said the offense isnt good.

Anyone hear anything on JPP?

Comment

• Yea, Last night's game really brought me from "Cautiously optimistic" to "realistic"....

We just have an offense that doesn't click. There's like back to back plays where Eli will have 4 seconds to throw...and others where he's about to die when the ball is snapped.
                    Running the ball and get stuffed behind the line, OR averaging 7-8 ypc....it's insane.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I feel like we've focused on OL in the draft, but clearly nowhere near enough. Flowers just doesn't seem to have the discipline to be an NFL LT, and outside of Pugh and Richburg, the line is bad. I'm not sure how they fix it.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I feel like we've focused on OL in the draft, but clearly nowhere near enough. Flowers just doesn't seem to have the discipline to be an NFL LT, and outside of Pugh and Richburg, the line is bad. I'm not sure how they fix it.
                        They need to put Pugh back at LT, badly. Maybe Flowers would do well playing guard

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          They need to put Pugh back at LT, badly. Maybe Flowers would do well playing guard
                          all the answers are just a click away in the think tank or the tagftt ....Eli noodle arm Manning , Macadon't , donnell the human missile and the chuck and duck are just a few of the enlightening subjects going on today ... Not to mention the daily pissing contest of coarse these are just reruns of the past.. GTO I'm sure there is a this team sucks thread in there I ain't read yet !

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            all the answers are just a click away in the think tank or the tagftt ....Eli noodle arm Manning , Macadon't , donnell the human missile and the chuck and duck are just a few of the enlightening subjects going on today ... Not to mention the daily pissing contest of coarse these are just reruns of the past.. GTO I'm sure there is a this team sucks thread in there I ain't read yet !
                            Hey...Don't knock my chuck and duck points!!!
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              lol the idiots always know what's wrong and how to fix it. Just ask them.

Comment

• You see last weeks Westworld Pizz?

Comment

Working...
                                X