X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahahaha nice.

There's a group of guys who do a slow-motion bit in one promotion.
    Joey Ryan's spots are ridiculous as well lol

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      I actually met this guy in Connecticut when I was working at a health club. They all came in when they were in Hartford because we gave them free access.
      I was at the front desk and he came in and was all pumped up because he had won the title the night before. This was around 1993.

I got to meet Ted Debiosse who was a villain but a super nice guy in real life. The only guy I didn't get to meet at the time was Hulk Hogan because he had a contract with Gold's Gym at the time.

My view is that if you like to watch then watch. Personally I think it's stupid but whatever rows your boat.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I actually met this guy in Connecticut when I was working at a health club. They all came in when they were in Hartford because we gave them free access.
        I was at the front desk and he came in and was all pumped up because he had won the title the night before. This was around 1993.

I got to meet Ted Debiosse who was a villain but a super nice guy in real life. The only guy I didn't get to meet at the time was Hulk Hogan because he had a contract with Gold's Gym at the time.

My view is that if you like to watch then watch. Personally I think it's stupid but whatever rows your boat.
        cool... I can remember watching in the late 60's for a couple years mostly because I had friends that were into it.. but yeah to each his own

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          I've always been a fan of pro wrestling. It's kind of like a guilty pleasure. Like my wife and her reality shows.
          we all have different tastes most of what I watch is on he history or discovery channel most of which are reality based...
          Last edited by byron; 12-07-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Joey Ryan's spots are ridiculous as well lol
            it's Joey Ryan's promotion I was speaking of lol. PWG has some good comedy on occasion. He's one of the founders of PWG

but yea...the King of Dong Style lmao
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              we all have different tastes most of what I watch is on he history or discovery channel most of which are reality based...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                A competition of this nature is not judged on single event, but on progress over time. The winner of a match is not always the one presented as the winner at the end of said match. They are competing for more time on the stage and more money. Work is a competition, school is a competion, life is a competition. This one requires athletic ability to compete, it is an athletic competition. I don't understand what you are arguing, that it is dumb because you don't like it? People like to watch it, it is a valid form of entertainment, it is a competition between athletes, what exactly is the problem?
                There is no problem, I simply stated that it was staged and was making fun of Pizz cause he likes greased up dudes.

Is that so wrong?

Comment

• Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      There is no problem, I simply stated that it was staged and was making fun of Pizz cause he likes greased up dudes.

Is that so wrong?
                      Why do you think he's in his 30's and doesn't have a girl friend?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Why do you think he's in his 30's and doesn't have a girl friend?
                        Probably cause he is smarter than the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Is that so wrong?
                          No, there is nothing wrong with liking greased up dudes.
                          Last edited by jmike; 12-07-2016, 04:31 PM. Reason: frankly, I wouldn't mind doing the aplication of grease for some of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            No, there is nothing wrong with liking greased up dudes.
                            Why does it have to be about greased up dudes lol? We can watch stuff without it being about anything sexual you know !

Comment

Why does it have to be about greased up dudes lol? We can watch stuff without it being about anything sexual you know !
                              I have wondered that often myself....why can't you?

Besides, why does oiling some hard muscles for a bit of physical activity on a mat have to be sexual?

Do you and your buds often roll around on the mat after greasing yourselves up? If so, do you charge admission or can I watch for free?
                              Last edited by jmike; 12-07-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• example

Comment

Working...
                                X