This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I have wondered that often myself....why can't you?

Besides, why does oiling some hard muscles for a bit of physical activity on a mat have to be sexual?

Do you and your buds often roll around on the mat after greasing yourselves up? If so, do you charge admission or can I watch for free?
    Lol. Honestly never really viewed it like that. I personally can enjoy stuff without making it sexual. The greased up guy thing I've never really thought of. If I did I would say, nothing wrong with that if that's ur thing.
    Last edited by Ztown; 12-07-2016, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Lol. Honestly never really viewed it like that. I personally can enjoy stuff without making it sexual. The greased up guy thing I've never really thought of. If I did I would say, nothing wrong with that if that's ur thing.
      I guess, but I can't think of another reason why I might find myself rolling around on a mat with a greased up guy.

Comment

I guess, but I can't think of another reason why I might find myself rolling around on a mat with a greased up guy.
        That's really not what it is. Do you view amateur wrestling the same way ?
        Last edited by Ztown; 12-07-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          sorry JP should have re-read my post I might have cleaned it up ... whatever you posted didn't come through

Comment

That's really not what it is. Do you view amateur wrestling the same way ?
            Nope, no grease.

Comment

Japanese massage girls offer a Nuru style, where they pour slippery goop all over themselves and the guy, then body slide on top of them. It looks awesome! You must have seen this, being into oriental stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                Japanese massage girls offer a Nuru style, where they pour slippery goop all over themselves and the guy, then body slide on top of them. It looks awesome! You must have seen this, being into oriental stuff?
                Of course I know what that is. A regular massage from a good professional therapist feels much better though.

Comment

• Massages from a stranger like a professional seems like it would be awkward and uncomfortable. Who wants a stranger putting their hands on you? Lol. A massage is a pretty intimate thing

Comment

Of course I know what that is. A regular massage from a good professional therapist feels much better though.
                    Depends which head is doing the thinking and feeling.

Comment

• You guys think that cut on brad benson's nose from 1986 scarred ? Not sure why this crossed my mind.

Comment

Massages from a stranger like a professional seems like it would be awkward and uncomfortable. Who wants a stranger putting their hands on you? Lol. A massage is a pretty intimate thing

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Lol

Comment

Massages from a stranger like a professional seems like it would be awkward and uncomfortable. Who wants a stranger putting their hands on you? Lol. A massage is a pretty intimate thing
                            A gyno visit is rather intimate as well but I am more comfortable with him doing it as a stranger than my mother in law.

Comment

A gyno visit is rather intimate as well but I am more comfortable with him doing it as a stranger than my mother in law.
                              That's not a good comparison. A gyno is more medical related. People getting a massage is much more relaxing.

Comment

That's not a good comparison. A gyno is more medical related. People getting a massage is much more relaxing.
                                massages are medical as well and also more comfortable with a professional stranger than my mother in law.

Comment

Working...
                                X