This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Maybe he meant a single bed-side table? ehh idk...probably not.
    Ha!....no, even I knew what he meant on that one. I am not completely dense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      No, that was the assumption that women are victims debate.
      No it was the Clinton debate. You chose to get your battle axe out and make it about all women

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        I find watching greased up guys all over each other and one night stands (brought up here last week) uncomfortable, but to each their own.
        You being uncomfortable by it is probably because you are in some way turned on. Sounds like some repressed tension idk.
        Last edited by Ztown; 12-08-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          No it was the Clinton debate. You chose to get your battle axe out and make it about all women
          No I did not. Everyone assumed he preyed on her and we do not have enough information to know that. I found it extremely chauvinistic to make that assumption since there were never any claims by her that she was not a willing participant. It is reasonable to think that she was the aggressor. Not making Bill's participation suddenly right, the right thing in that case would be firing her, but certainly different than the false narative that she was some damsel being preyed upon by this wolf in a suit.

Comment

No I did not. Everyone assumed he preyed on her and we do not have enough information to know that. I found it extremely chauvinistic to make that assumption since there were never any claims by her that she was not a willing participant. It is reasonable to think that she was the aggressor. Not making Bill's participation suddenly right, the right thing in that case would be firing her, but certainly different than the false narative that she was some damsel being preyed upon by this wolf in a suit.
            How is that about all women being victims though ? You said it was about all women being victims. That's one instance and I feel Clinton was much more in the wrong as you know.

Comment

• Yes! I just told you off Jenn! Finally I win. Sorry

Comment

How is that about all women being victims though ? You said it was about all women being victims. That's one instance and I feel Clinton was much more in the wrong as you know.
                It wasn't about that, it was about the knee jerk assumption that the woman in this case must have been a victim.

Comment

It wasn't about that, it was about the knee jerk assumption that the woman in this case must have been a victim.
                  No it wasn't. It was an assement of several factors. Like age, power, work appropriate behavior. You chose to make it or see it as a knee jerk reaction about that

Comment

No it wasn't. It was an assement of several factors. Like age, power, work appropriate behavior. You chose to make it or see it as a knee jerk reaction about that
                    It was a lot of assumptions with no information and it all lead to the place of, "Oh, the woman must be the victim." That's what feminists would tell you, that we are all victims of the opression of men. I call BS on that, nobody opresses me and if they do, shame on me for allowing it.

Comment

Japanese massage girls offer a Nuru style, where they pour slippery goop all over themselves and the guy, then body slide on top of them. It looks awesome! You must have seen this, being into oriental stuff?
                      I'm not [sure]* massage is the right term for what this is.

*[edit]
                      Last edited by Sarcasman; 12-08-2016, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I'm not massage is the right term for what this is.
                        Tire shops do more than just tires, too.

Comment

Tire shops do more than just tires, too.
                          Is there a point hidden in there somewhere?

Comment

• Better receiver Lionel Manuel or Stephen Baker ?

Comment

Better receiver Lionel Manuel or Stephen Baker ?
                              Amani Toomer

Comment

• John Glenn.....Now there was a great American.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X