Clear All

• Ted Williams was a great American

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Amani Toomer
      Yup

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        John Glenn.....Now there was a great American.
        Where's that? I thought he was a north American.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          Yup
          Cool what do I win?

Comment

Cool what do I win?
            Pajamagrams

Comment

• OK, not sure how many readers there are on here, but I need some suggestions on authors as I am running out of books by my favorites that are available to me.

My 3 favorite Authors are Brandon Sanderson, Terry Pratchett (RIP) and Jim Butcher

Others I enjoy most of their stuff include Orsen Scott Card, Neal Gaiman, Greg Bear, and Joe Abercrombie.

I like fantasy, sci-fi, magic, advanced technology, stories of war, battles, rebellion; preferably with a romantic sub-plot but not the main plot.

Favorite books include Mistborn: The Final Empire Sanderson, Neverwhere Gaimon The Heroes Abercrombie.

Any ideas?

Comment

Pajamagrams
                pajamas are nice for hanging out when it is cold, but I tend to not sleep in them, too constraining.

Comment

pajamas are nice for hanging out when it is cold, but I tend to not sleep in them, too constraining.
                  An 8 by 10 autographed photo of Ray Agnew.

Comment

An 8 by 10 autographed photo of Ray Agnew.
                    Nah, what I really need is a servant. Ended up promoting my last one and haven't been able to find a decent replacement.

Comment

OK, not sure how many readers there are on here, but I need some suggestions on authors as I am running out of books by my favorites that are available to me.

My 3 favorite Authors are Brandon Sanderson, Terry Pratchett (RIP) and Jim Butcher

Others I enjoy most of their stuff include Orsen Scott Card, Neal Gaiman, Greg Bear, and Joe Abercrombie.

I like fantasy, sci-fi, magic, advanced technology, stories of war, battles, rebellion; preferably with a romantic sub-plot but not the main plot.

Favorite books include Mistborn: The Final Empire Sanderson, Neverwhere Gaimon The Heroes Abercrombie.

Any ideas?
                      Sheppton: the myth, the miracle, the music. By Maxim Furek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        John Glenn.....Now there was a great American.
                        YEEEEAAAAAA...........................SPACE *****!!!!!!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Nah, what I really need is a servant. Ended up promoting my last one and haven't been able to find a decent replacement.
                          What do you mean prompting lol? Like a verbal prompt?

Comment

OK, not sure how many readers there are on here, but I need some suggestions on authors as I am running out of books by my favorites that are available to me.

Any ideas?
                            yup....mm yup.........I know some of these words!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Any ideas?
                              The book I suggested is about these miners in Sheppton PA who were stuck under ground for weeks.

Comment

Pajamagrams
                                pajamarama
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X