Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byron have you ever gone Ice fishing ?

Comment

• Ha...funny, I enjoyed class. Was attentive, enjoyed learning, got great grades, earned an engineering scholarship.....then ****** it all up. Funny how life never seems to go the way you would expect. But there is happiness out there for everyone, if you are willing to grab it when you spot it an never let go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Ha...funny, I enjoyed class. Was attentive, enjoyed learning, got great grades, earned an engineering scholarship.....then ****** it all up. Funny how life never seems to go the way you would expect. But there is happiness out there for everyone, if you are willing to grab it when you spot it an never let go.
        What type of engineering ?

Comment

• The amazing thing is how quickly I ****** it all up. Started early, before I technically graduated high school and it was all gone before the fall semester ended.

Comment

The amazing thing is how quickly I ****** it all up. Started early, before I technically graduated high school and it was all gone before the fall semester ended.
            Check ur inbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              Byron have you ever gone Ice fishing ?
              yes many times man my favorite way to fish... I use to build ice fishing traps in my spare time .. Last year was the first year I couldn't fish "sucks" I can't take the cold it affects my breathing to much.. I'm gonna try again this year even if I can't fish I'll have just as much fun watching, spending time with friends and staying close to the heater...lol

this was many years ago but all I could find I got a can of beer going so pre- 89 lol.. I can tell by the hat "white lagging glue all over it " I was working at the shipyard so 80 ish I started ice fishing been going every year since

plaid was in
              Last edited by byron; 12-08-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                yes many times man my favorite way to fish... I use to build ice fishing traps in my spare time .. Last year was the first year I couldn't fish "sucks" I can't take the cold it affects my breathing to much.. I'm gonna try again this year even if I can't fish I'll have just as much fun watching, spending time with friends and staying close to the heater...lol
                That's sounds awesome, I never have, this may sound foolish but I've always been worried about the ice breaking.

Comment

I was the same way in high school. This may come as a big surprise to you guys but my grades were poor in high school. However I did go to one of the best engineering colleges in the country.
                  English was my worst class but I got passing grades but I didn't try very hard ..the rest I was around a b average student...

Comment

What type of engineering ?
                    Started in mechanical and was going to double major with nuclear. Well that was the plan anyway.

Comment

English was my worst class but I got passing grades but I didn't try very hard ..the rest I was around a b average student...
                      I struggled with most subjects. I went to a great school for engineering but my major was criminology lol. Not much use for that degree

Comment

Started in mechanical and was going to double major with nuclear. Well that was the plan anyway.
                        I think I recall you mentioning that. Penn state right ?

Comment

I no longer need to go ice fishing. My refrigerator has an ice maker now, much easier.

Comment

Learning a new language is always tough.

Comment

That's sounds awesome, I never have, this may sound foolish but I've always been worried about the ice breaking.
                              there is an old saying an inch of black ice will hold up a team of horses... black ice is clear ice that you can see through .. I have had my pickup on 4 inches of black ice...I probably wouldn't do that today but 8 inches no prob .. Don't do anything crazy man, but 4 or 5 inches is plenty to hold you up

Comment

Learning a new language is always tough.
                                hahaha ok

Comment

Working...
                                X