Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so unexcited for this Cowboy game. I just know the offense wont show up. Plus 830pm. Boooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Iv been craving for cigarettes lately. Havent smoked in almost 10 years.

I was at a party last weekend and was sitting around an outside fire pity. Someone offered me a filterless Camel and over the course of the night I smoked a few. It was awesome although I'm glad I don't love them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I was at a party last weekend and was sitting around an outside fire pity. Someone offered me a filterless Camel and over the course of the night I smoked a few. It was awesome although I'm glad I don't love them.
        A cigarette after a meal was always my favorite.

Comment

Im so unexcited for this Cowboy game. I just know the offense wont show up. Plus 830pm. Boooooo

I hate night games. I remain hopeful that this will be a standard NFC east game, meaning that the Giants will be competitive and it will not be the offensive embarrassment we have rolled out so may times this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            Yeah, I totally get the tobacco attraction but am thrilled that I have no addictive bent on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              yup, delicious.

Comment

• Ohhh the passion!

http://nyg.247sports.com/ContentGall...-rant-49665675

Comment

• \m/ \m/

Comment

• I can't click on 7 slides to find out what this is about. It's just a personal policy.

Comment

I can't click on 7 slides to find out what this is about. It's just a personal policy.
                      Wasnt working for me at first, try refreshing.

Comment

Wasnt working for me at first, try refreshing.
                        No, my point is that I refuse to click, not that it doesn't work.

Comment

man I smoked Camel nons for 20 years.. I'd walk a mile for a camel ... I switched Winston's.. they tasted good like a cigarette should.. When the cigarette companies were called out by the government Winston's were one of cigs R.J. Reynolds was spiking with extra nicotine and they had to change them.. I switched again trying many, finally settling in with camel filters. Toward the end of my smoking addiction I was smoking Carltons in an attempt to go easy on my deteriorating lungs..I haven't smoked since 08 after 40 plus years of smoking but I still miss them from time to time.. Very difficult habit to quit..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            I'd walk a mile for a camel ... I switched Winston's.. they tasted good like a cigarette should..
                            LOL, Madison Avenue can use a guy like you!

Yeah, I am very lucky that I can smoke a few and walk away and not have any desire for more. It's one of the many things about me that drives my wife crazy. She smokes one and she's back on like she never stopped, pack and a half a day...

She quit over 10 years ago and I know she occasionally still misses 'em.

Comment

LOL, Madison Avenue can use a guy like you!

Yeah, I am very lucky that I can smoke a few and walk away and not have any desire for more. It's one of the many things about me that drives my wife crazy. She smokes one and she's back on like she never stopped, pack and a half a day...

She quit over 10 years ago and I know she occasionally still misses 'em.
                              Good for her man

Comment

• Smoking a cigarette after a good meal is like kicking the extra point after a touchdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X