This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    man I smoked Camel nons for 20 years.. I'd walk a mile for a camel ... I switched Winston's.. they tasted good like a cigarette should.. When the cigarette companies were called out by the government Winston's were one of cigs R.J. Reynolds was spiking with extra nicotine and they had to change them.. I switched again trying many, finally settling in with camel filters. Toward the end of my smoking addiction I was smoking Carltons in an attempt to go easy on my deteriorating lungs..I haven't smoked since 08 after 40 plus years of smoking but I still miss them from time to time.. Very difficult habit to quit..
    I've been smoking Parliament Menthol Lights for about 15 years. Just something about that recessed filter....
    I should quit, but I have no desire right now. Perhaps when I have my **** together I'll actually quit.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• been seeing a ton of ATM fraud from Mineola lately.

Dezz move on from hooker-slaying, and went straight for stealing money?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I've been smoking Parliament Menthol Lights for about 15 years. Just something about that recessed filter....
        I should quit, but I have no desire right now. Perhaps when I have my **** together I'll actually quit.
        I didn't quit right off when I found out I had emphysema I smoked another three years and by the time I did quit I was down to 38% total lung function.. In the beginning when I didn't know I was below 50 %.. I was getting sick with colds all the time so the Doc wanted to have a look make sure I didn't have pneumonia .. The thing is not everybody that smokes gets emphysema but just about everybody that does smokes or did smoke or were around smoke "second hand smoke ".. My mother had emphysema and never smoked a day in her life... Chances are you if you get it you won't know till damage is already done similar to my case...

Once you have it you can slow down by quitting but its progressive couple that with as we grow old we naturally loose lung function ... I can't tell you the numbers it is generally a small amount yearly...I get checked every year with a function test for the most part I've stayed within acceptable/expected numbers...Now that's all fine and well except for the fact that I have emphysema/copd and a starting point of 38% post stopping smoking ..So say you loose 1 percentage point a year for ageing and run that out ten years now your at 28% TLF .. You get my drift I'm sure.. Last I knew I'm at about 20%TLF I only tell you this **** because I like you man and wouldn't wish this **** on anybody and if I can save somebody from it that's what I'm going to try and do ... get your **** together put the ****ing cigs down man and don't pick 'em up again

sorry everybody for the rant I'm only looking to maybe help... I'm ok and making do and I get up and do **** every day... if you smoke quit not quitting only adds up to problems
        Last edited by byron; 12-11-2016, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          been seeing a ton of ATM fraud from Mineola lately.

Dezz move on from hooker-slaying, and went straight for stealing money?
          Maybe he has to steal the money to hire the hookers so he can kill them.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Maybe he has to steal the money to hire the hookers so he can kill them.
            when Im done they pay me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              when Im done they pay me.
              In other words you remove money from their purses, being clutched by their cold, dead hands.

Comment

• They call me Podrick.

Comment

• IMO the season will be on the line next week against the lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    IMO the season will be on the line next week against the lions.
                    Well you posted this yesterday morning, so I'm sure you prob have realized by now that this likely isn't the case.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Comment

• Jenkins has been a shut down corner this year. He has played amazing all year.

Comment

Jenkins has been a shut down corner this year. He has played amazing all year.
                          Yup, that's an all-time signing
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Should have seen the names I was called on TAGF a few months ago when I suggested that Jenkins was the best corner on the team, and not DRC.

Comment

I was so wrong about that signing. He has been much better here than I expected him to be based on his previous play.

Comment

• Yea I thought he would be good but not this good.

Comment

Working...
                                X