This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    great.....who are they and why should I care about them?
    Nobody and you shouldn't.

Unless you watch HGTV.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Ima drop you on that stack of dimes you call a neck, son!
      LOL, I think its great how into that stuff you are. It's not my thing but I think it is really fun the way some people get wrapped up in the entertainment they love like this. The Start Trek convention people, every cosplay comic con nut, etc... always a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Nobody and you shouldn't.

Unless you watch HGTV.
        I don't have any cable or anything, sorry. I got my netflix and my anime subscription and I am all good. Though my anime website has been down for 3 days and it is starting to aggrevate me.

Comment

I don't have any cable or anything, sorry. I got my netflix and my anime subscription and I am all good. Though my anime website has been down for 3 days and it is starting to aggrevate me.
          Well these two people have a show on HGTV where they flip houses.

The best are the marathons occasionally on Saturday afternoons.

Comment

LOL, I think its great how into that stuff you are. It's not my thing but I think it is really fun the way some people get wrapped up in the entertainment they love like this. The Start Trek convention people, every cosplay comic con nut, etc... always a good time.
            I pretty much enjoy anything I can talk about. Whether it's a cool show, Giants football, or wrestling.... If it's entertaining and I can watch it without it feeling like a chore, then it's cool.

Like, I'm sure you wish you could talk to us about anime since it's something you like. But it's tough when nobody does lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Well these two people have a show on HGTV where they flip houses.

The best are the marathons occasionally on Saturday afternoons.
              I'm assuming you mean they buy houses that need work, fix them up and sell them at a profit. Sounds interesting enough, particularly with what I went through with my place. Is it on netflix? They have some shows like that, though it isn't the type of thing I usually seek out. If not my sister could always record a few for me, she has Direct TV and I use her for football games.

Comment

I'm assuming you mean they buy houses that need work, fix them up and sell them at a profit. Sounds interesting enough, particularly with what I went through with my place. Is it on netflix? They have some shows like that, though it isn't the type of thing I usually seek out. If not my sister could always record a few for me, she has Direct TV and I use her for football games.
                It's on HGTV...which is a cable channel.
                I have DirecTV and it's channel 229. I think it's standard in most cable lineups as well.

Yes...It's a good show. Gives us lots of ideas for our house as well.

Comment

I pretty much enjoy anything I can talk about. Whether it's a cool show, Giants football, or wrestling.... If it's entertaining and I can watch it without it feeling like a chore, then it's cool.

Like, I'm sure you wish you could talk to us about anime since it's something you like. But it's tough when nobody does lol
                  I would enjoy doing that here, but you can't make others like something you love. Even Beth facepalms me when I watch, but I got her into a couple of shows too, like Nana, Toradora and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (which is extra sappy, but you gotta be cold hearted if you don't cry watching that one). Though there are plenty of places I can talk about it, just not here. My nephew likes watching it with me, like FMA, Fairy Tail, Blue Exorcists and he just started Aldnoah Zero on his own.

Comment

Besides, I don't have to enjoy wrestling to enjoy your enjoyment of it. Heck, you got me seeking out wrestling gifs and figuring out who the heck you are talking about for pete's sake.

Comment

I would enjoy doing that here, but you can't make others like something you love. Even Beth facepalms me when I watch, but I got her into a couple of shows too, like Nana, Toradora and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (which is extra sappy, but you gotta be cold hearted if you don't cry watching that one). Though there are plenty of places I can talk about it, just not here. My nephew likes watching it with me, like FMA, Fairy Tail, Blue Exorcists and he just started Aldnoah Zero on his own.
                      -____-

oooook then!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Comment

• For real though, Radio was a good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Somebody remind me what his character's name in Jerry McGuire was?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              For real though, Radio was a good movie.
                              I enjoyed it.

Comment

Besides, I don't have to enjoy wrestling to enjoy your enjoyment of it. Heck, you got me seeking out wrestling gifs and figuring out who the heck you are talking about for pete's sake.
                                I don't bother trying to get people to watch it lol. You either you get it, or you don't. I could TELL people things that I think might interest them....but it likely wouldn't matter.
                                Example: There's something of a renaissance of women's wrestling going on right now, where some of the most well-liked performers in the "smart fan" community are women. great workers. revolutionary **** that has NEVER happened before. And I feel like if people knew that, they might find it interesting simply because you would have never guessed that. idk, kinda cool to me I guess.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X