This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Ignore MH, go ahead and admit it. If somebody is going to dump you because of your choice in mindless entertaiment, they aren't worth your time. Like making reality TV a dealbreaker or their choice is sports teams, just dumb to have a hardline stance on something so unimportant.
    It's still poor salesmanship.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Cesaro doing the same thing and missing.
      well that is just stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        It's still poor salesmanship.
        Maybe, but it isn't a situation where salesmanship is important. Be honest about who you are. Now if you are just looking for a fun evening, that is a different story.

Comment

• Of course, be careful when just looking for a fun evening. She ended up roping me in and we're married, so there's that.

Comment

Maybe, but it isn't a situation where salesmanship is important. Be honest about who you are. Now if you are just looking for a fun evening, that is a different story.
            If you're Pizz.........Yes, it's essential.

Comment

• Wow, Rams fired Fisher.

Comment

Wow, Rams fired Fisher.
                Should have fired him in about the third quarter of yesterday's game.

He's done nothing with that team at all. The Goff trade was his Waterloo.

Comment

Should have fired him in about the third quarter of yesterday's game.

He's done nothing with that team at all. The Goff trade was his Waterloo.
                  Maybe, but it doesn't usually happen in season and don't they play Thursday? Only a couple of days for the new coach to get it together.

Comment

Maybe, but it doesn't usually happen in season and don't they play Thursday? Only a couple of days for the new coach to get it together.
                    Who's the interim? Williams?

Comment

Who's the interim? Williams?
                      no idea, didn't care enough to read into it, its the rams

here's an article for you though

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-angeles-rams

and a resource for more info

www.google.com

Comment

Yea I heard the same. Vince McMahon is a POS, so...if you're "not like him" youre barely human, if you catch my drift.
                        Which is hilarious because he's technically irish lol
                        Ok, so I thought about this comment, but I can't make sense of it. How does the irish part factor in?

Comment

If you're Pizz.........Yes, it's essential.
                          No it isn't. If you are going to spend time with somebody, do you want to have to put up a facade every time you are with them? You are just wasting your time. If you want to play games or role play or something for fun from time to time, a facade can be useful and fun. But if it is somebody that you want to make an honest effort with, you are just wasting everybody's time just telling them what you think they want to hear.

Comment

Seems like kind of a non-issue. When someone won't commit because they want to move the California, but don't know when....well, that's an issue.....

Sorry....but that happened recently....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

No it isn't. If you are going to spend time with somebody, do you want to have to put up a facade every time you are with them? You are just wasting your time. If you want to play games or role play or something for fun from time to time, a facade can be useful and fun. But if it is somebody that you want to make an honest effort with, you are just wasting everybody's time just telling them what you think they want to hear.
                              Tessssstifyyyyyyyyyy
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Seems like kind of a non-issue. When someone won't commit because they want to move the California, but don't know when....well, that's an issue.....

Sorry....but that happened recently....
                                Well that is just horrible. And stupid. And cruel. I am sorry that happened to you. Though, if that is how she is you are probably better off without her in your life.

Comment

Working...
                                X