This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, I can't believe they haven't banned that move yet. It's impossible to catch someone properly(as you can see Charlotte trying her damndest lol).
    There's a landing even worse than that, hold on.
    Didn't they ban the pile driver ? The reverse pile driver given to stone cold was what shortened his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Didn't they ban the pile driver ? The reverse pile driver given to stone cold was what shortened his career.
      That leads to a question.

With wrestling being scripted, what happens if the person who was scripted to win gets obviously injured in the middle of the match? Do they just have the other guy win and move forward from there with the story? Do they stop the match without a winner? Do they do some lucky hit from injured guy on the ground and have him roll on top for the win?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Well that is just horrible. And stupid. And cruel. I am sorry that happened to you. Though, if that is how she is you are probably better off without her in your life.
        ehh maybe. It wasn't mean spirited.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

No it isn't. If you are going to spend time with somebody, do you want to have to put up a facade every time you are with them? You are just wasting your time. If you want to play games or role play or something for fun from time to time, a facade can be useful and fun. But if it is somebody that you want to make an honest effort with, you are just wasting everybody's time just telling them what you think they want to hear.
          No, what you do pizz is put on a facade at first then gradually be ursekf. Just like women do. You think they aren't doing the same thing? Thats what love is

Comment

No, what you do pizz is put on a facade at first then gradually be ursekf. Just like women do. You think they aren't doing the same thing? Thats what love is
            pffft

Comment

That leads to a question.

With wrestling being scripted, what happens if the person who was scripted to win gets obviously injured in the middle of the match? Do they just have the other guy win and move forward from there with the story? Do they stop the match without a winner? Do they do some lucky hit from injured guy on the ground and have him roll on top for the win?
              Yea it's happened and it always makes for interesting scenarios. Also on rare occasion a guy who isn't supposed to win will win anyway.

Comment

Yes. I think CM Punk was the last person I remember doing one
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ehh maybe. It wasn't mean spirited.
                  Maybe not, but the end result was pretty cruel. Really sorry, have had my fair share of bad break ups and even when it is for the best it still sucks.

Comment

• lol why are you guys acting like I don't know how to be??? Why is it about me?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Jeff Fischer was very close to being the coach with the most losses in NFL history. He couldn't even succeed at doing THAT!!!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol why are you guys acting like I don't know how to be??? Why is it about me?
                        Oh, sorry, not what I meant. Just was debunking MH's notion of dihonesty. My comments towards that weren't really directed at you just at relationships in general. Sorry if it came out wrong.

Comment

pffft
                          Come on Jenn think of some of the first dates you've gone on probably, you know those are just high light reels of ourselves. After 6 months you find out the real person along with their flaws. A lot of times you learn to like the flaws. But pertaining to this discussion liking pro wrestling is not a flaw or anything to hide. However I'd avoid talking about it with a woman over dinner on a first date.

Comment

Jeff Fischer was very close to being the coach with the most losses in NFL history. He couldn't even succeed at doing THAT!!!!!
                            Well the Bills will hire him after they fire sexy rexy, so he'll get his chance.

Comment

Yes. I think CM Punk was the last person I remember doing one
                              Also ur more current than I on wrestling these days but a revolution in women's wrestling ? In the 60's and 70's those women were excellent workers. It was only in the 90's that Sex appeal was what women were used for.

Comment

Come on Jenn think of some of the first dates you've gone on probably, you know those are just high light reels of ourselves. After 6 months you find out the real person along with their flaws. A lot of times you learn to like the flaws. But pertaining to this discussion liking pro wrestling is not a flaw or anything to hide. However I'd avoid talking about it with a woman over dinner on a first date.
                                Is there anything about me that leads you to believe that I am even capable of making a false impression of myself for the length of a first date? The best I could manage is the initial interaction when I am asking or being asked for the date. Even that takes more effort than I am willing to put into it most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X