This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    Also ur more current than I on wrestling these days but a revolution in women's wrestling ? In the 60's and 70's those women were excellent workers. It was only in the 90's that Sex appeal was what women were used for.
    lollllll well....if you consider that era wrestling on par by today's standards, I got news for ya....

Today, some of the women are doing THE SAME stuff the guys are.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

It was only in the 90's that Sex appeal was what women were used for.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Is there anything about me that leads you to believe that I am even capable of making a false impression of myself for the length of a first date? The best I could manage is the initial interaction when I am asking or being asked for the date. Even that takes more effort than I am willing to put into it most of the time.
        Ok good point so every other female on the planet that applies to though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lollllll well....if you consider that era wrestling on par by today's standards, I got news for ya....

Today, some of the women are doing THE SAME stuff the guys are.
          Yes I know and so are the men. The athleticism today is better than ever but the story telling and build up for stuff is what is lacking. My point is only in the 90's was it about making them sex symbols. Women have and will always have a place from the wrestling aspect

Comment

I'm talking about in wrestling. Sigh. Trust me the fabulous moolah was not a big draw because of looks

Comment

I'm talking about in wrestling. Sigh. Trust me the fabulous moolah was not a big draw because of looks
              http://www.free-times.com/archives/b...50f5dc785.html

http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling.../21908686.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Dez, how much is a qp in NY?
                Whatever it is, you could probably get yourself a growing setup for the same amount and never pay for the stuff again. LED lights use so little electricity, don't give off heat, and their cost is coming down. My co-worker grows 6 plants at a time, in tiny closet, and gets a new yield about every 3 months. It's really good, smells and tastes fantastic, and he's got plenty to share all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                  Whatever it is, you could probably get yourself a growing setup for the same amount and never pay for the stuff again. LED lights use so little electricity, don't give off heat, and their cost is coming down. My co-worker grows 6 plants at a time, in tiny closet, and gets a new yield about every 3 months. It's really good, smells and tastes fantastic, and he's got plenty to share all the time.
                  Risky af Jimmy

I thought about it but omg risky
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Risky af Jimmy

Weren't you asking about buying a large amount from a different area, possibly someone you don't even know? That's very risky.

New technology lighting uses a fraction of the electricity, and produces almost no heat - so the chances of investigation on power consumption or fire is no longer a worry. The main thing is keeping the bragging over your harvest minimal - and of course, don't sell it to anyone.

I'm thinking of picking my co-worker friend's brain over his layout and techniques, to make the jump myself.

Comment

Risky af Jimmy

You might want to look into your college's prescription plan for students. A good one may help mitigate the cost of your medical needs.

Comment

You might want to look into your college's prescription plan for students. A good one may help mitigate the cost of your medical needs.
                        I work at a SUNY college, and their plan is to let the students smoke up in their rooms all they want 24/7, or else enrollment drop would put this place out of business.

Comment

I work at a SUNY college, and their plan is to let the students smoke up in their rooms all they want 24/7, or else enrollment drop would put this place out of business.
                          No, what I meant was, if she has a medical need many colleges offer student insurance which includes prescription plan.

Comment

No, what I meant was, if she has a medical need many colleges offer student insurance which includes prescription plan.
                            I don't know Rudy's medical need for marijuana, or what the status of NY allowance is - especially for a student. My opinion, based on my own experience, is that marijuana blocks learning ability.

Comment

based on my own experience, is that marijuana blocks learning ability.
                              I concur.

Comment

I concur.
                                Maybe it's the social aspect of it, also. When I was in high school, we all skipped a few classes each day to share the smoke, even though we had study hall and lunch to do it. I see the same here at the college, kids still in their rooms smoking into the afternoon, and the classes more than half empty. Seems any place of learning that has a serious agenda wouldn't be promoting marijuana in their medical plan? But it's still a business, so enrollment and perks probably outweigh actual results. But maybe the chemistry and methods of ingesting medical marijuana have a different effect, as to not cause this apathy?

Comment

Working...
                                X