Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody in tagf thinks Eli may have undiagnosed brain damage from all the hits he's taken in his career ? I saw another saying he might be color blind ? Yet another thinks he is shell shocked "ptsd" caused by the poor play of Eric Flowers/OL? what do you think? there are more, how about this one Eli has his head stuck up his *** and needs some sort of extractor ...
    Last edited by byron; 12-13-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      somebody in tagf thinks Eli may have undiagnosed brain damage from all the hits he's taken in his career ? I saw another saying he might be color blind ? Yet another thinks he is shell shocked "ptsd" caused by the poor play of Eric Flowers/OL? what do you think? there are more how about this one Eli has his head stuck up his *** and needs some sort of extractor ...
      It is possible the accumulation of hits he has taken in his life has given him brain damage. Eli has seen worse OL play than Flowers. Not really sure if it is physically possible to get a head, let alone your own head into youi rectum. It is a fairly flexible muscle and all, but I am pretty sure that would be beyond its limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        damnit, sorry

We could argue about something, that is entertaining

Pick any topic, I'll take the other side
        Your name is Jennifer.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

somebody in tagf thinks Eli may have undiagnosed brain damage from all the hits he's taken in his career ? I saw another saying he might be color blind ? Yet another thinks he is shell shocked "ptsd" caused by the poor play of Eric Flowers/OL? what do you think? there are more, how about this one Eli has his head stuck up his *** and needs some sort of extractor ...
          lol ridiculous.
          the OL isn't helping him, that's for sure.

Eli isn't ever without flaw, but he sure doesn't have it easy.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It is possible the accumulation of hits he has taken in his life has given him brain damage. Eli has seen worse OL play than Flowers. Not really sure if it is physically possible to get a head, let alone your own head into youi rectum. It is a fairly flexible muscle and all, but I am pretty sure that would be beyond its limit.
            yeah that's what I thought

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Your name is Jennifer.

Comment

yeah that's what I thought
                You really should ask dezz about that last one, he would have more expertise on that than me.

Comment

You really should ask dezz about that last one, he would have more expertise on that than me.
                  lolololololololol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol ridiculous.
                    the OL isn't helping him, that's for sure.

Eli isn't ever without flaw, but he sure doesn't have it easy.
                    Its crazy I'm just stirring , its the same discussions every week Eli this Eli that the oline sucks the running game sucks bench flowers etc. ... Anyhow I watched the whole game the other night , My thinking was that it would be nice to get the win and keep pace . And I felt like they could win but I didn't see them winning the way they did .. I thought the offence needed to have good to great game . I got frustrated early and thought Dallas was going to run away with the game after the first turnover .. The defense played a hell of a game and I was on the edge of my seat most of the second half ... Very happy and a bit more hopeful going forward ...

Comment

the oline sucks the running game sucks bench flowers etc. ...
                      all those things are true lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I watched Flowers a little bit " they honed in on him a few times " The guy shows no aggressiveness he doesn't take it to the guy in front of him ..looks like he sets his feet and gets ready to play patty cakes and the d player just runs by him...

Comment

all those things are true lol
                          Oh I get that ... its just the repetitiveness of it that gets to me ... no big deal that's what they do in there

Comment

Here: If Harry Potter were anime:

https://img.memecdn.com/If-Harry-Pot...e_c_96299.webp

better now?
                            art work is very cool. Theme....meeeehhhh

Comment

I watched Flowers a little bit " they honed in on him a few times " The guy shows no aggressiveness he doesn't take it to the guy in front of him ..looks like he sets his feet and gets ready to play patty cakes and the d player just runs by him...
                              Yea when they showed him with his hands basically down at his side, not even touching the guy UNTIL HE WAS ALREADY BEAT ON THE PLAY, that really pissed me off. I'm actually really glad NBC/Collinsworth caught that and reviewed it on air.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea when they showed him with his hands basically down at his side, not even touching the guy UNTIL HE WAS ALREADY BEAT ON THE PLAY, that really pissed me off. I'm actually really glad NBC/Collinsworth caught that and reviewed it on air.
                                Yeah just seems so ****ing passive move your feet ATACK , PUSH !!

Comment

Working...
                                X