This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    People make fun of me because I still use an Ipod.
    Why. I use an iPod, is there something new the kids are using these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      You listen to the radio? damn, you really ARE old...
      Yes...It's called driving a car.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

meh, that's not an old technology at least. Radio is such ****. garbage quality, polluted with advertisements, and you have to listen to music someone else picks for you?? what is this, 1950??
        Ever hear of satellite radio?

Comment

• Me Seaver died ? We should do a death pool, we all draft a bunch of celebrities, like Betty white etc and when someone on your team kicks it the group pays $5 to you.

Comment

meh, that's not an old technology at least. Radio is such ****. garbage quality, polluted with advertisements, and you have to listen to music someone else picks for you?? what is this, 1950??

Lately I havent been using pandora on my car simply because Im too lazy so I just listen to 104.3 classic rock station. I switched to 92.3 for the first time in a while driving to work Monday morning high off the Giants win. Of course Tool was on so Im jamming out. How could this morning get any better, right?

Guess what the next song was. Some friggin ****** named John Legend singing like a *****.

How does that happen? How do you go from metal/rock like that to, I dont know, R&B or whatever. Im so glad I dont know any of the new musicians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Ever hear of satellite radio?
              Can you explain how it's different than anything I mentioned?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Lately I havent been using pandora on my car simply because Im too lazy so I just listen to 104.3 classic rock station. I switched to 92.3 for the first time in a while driving to work Monday morning high off the Giants win. Of course Tool was on so Im jamming out. How could this morning get any better, right?

Guess what the next song was. Some friggin ****** named John Legend singing like a *****.

How does that happen? How do you go from metal/rock like that to, I dont know, R&B or whatever. Im so glad I dont know any of the new musicians.
                What kind of radio station transitions from Tool to John Legend? lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

They even did the "K Rooock" thing before the song. haha

Comment

• You listen to the new Dtones yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                      Why. I use an iPod, is there something new the kids are using these days.
                      Most use their phone. Since I walk everywhere, I spend a lot of time away from an outlet and I need my phone to work when I need it, or just to keep from getting yelled at by my sister. My ipod can go for days without charging. It just seems logical to do it the way I do, but they say, "wow, I didn't know they still made those" or "Did you lose your phone" or some other stupid comment. I get a laugh out of it, but to claim that something is better because it is newer does not fit all situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Yes...It's called driving a car.
                        Strange thing to name your radio.

Comment

First of all I listen to Sirius NFL most of the time. Secondly the sound quality is outstanding when I go to the music stations, which by the way...have NO commercials.

This coming from a stereo junky like me.

Comment

It repeats the same songs more often.

Comment

92.3 apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Strange thing to name your radio.
                                I wish I could throw something at your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X