Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You listen to the new Dtones yet?
    I keep forgetting I have it, haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      First of all I listen to Sirius NFL most of the time. Secondly the sound quality is outstanding when I go to the music stations, which by the way...have NO commercials.

This coming from a stereo junky like me.
      For someone who I KNOW is a big music fan, it's odd to me that you let someone else pick your music.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I keep forgetting I have it, haha
        Dont bother.

Comment

Dont bother.
          Considering I know you're a fan, I'll take your word for it.

I think I DID listen to it once, as background music, and I don't remember it, so, that's not a good sign lol.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Considering I know you're a fan, I'll take your word for it.

I think I DID listen to it once, as background music, and I don't remember it, so, that's not a good sign lol.
            I think there was one good song. Forgot the name of it.
            I dont understand, Koi No was real good but this one went back to Saturday night wrist. Too soft.

Comment

• I want a gif of that play where Okwara dropped back into coverage and crushed Zek.

Comment

I want a gif of that play where Okwara dropped back into coverage and crushed Zek.
                Loved that play

Comment

• What do you guys think of spending say a 4th round pick on Daniel Carlson this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Loved that play
                    The Collins hit on Witten was nice too/

Comment

The Collins hit on Witten was nice too/
                      There were a lot of good defensive plays in that game, hard to pick just one.

Comment

What do you guys think of spending say a 4th round pick on Daniel Carlson this year?

I think it would be a waste of a pick. Especially in the 4th. Too many needs on the online, running back, WR, to waste a 4th rounder on a kicker.

Comment

• Kickers are important and having a good one can make a big difference on a season. I don't expect Gould to last beyond this season and the expected return on a fourth round pick is not much for any team. After the 2nd the number of quality players found in the draft drops off significantly. If you can get a decent special teams player and mediocre back-up at a position you have done well with the pick. If you can get a guy who will be a quality kicker for 8 years, you have got a win. So saying it is wasted because he's a kicker seems to be a lack of understanding of the quality of player found after the 2nd round.

Comment

For someone who I KNOW is a big music fan, it's odd to me that you let someone else pick your music.
                            It's the best way to hear new music. I don't like to box myself in.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I say slacks too. haha
                              I say long pantses

Comment

Most use their phone. Since I walk everywhere, I spend a lot of time away from an outlet and I need my phone to work when I need it, or just to keep from getting yelled at by my sister. My ipod can go for days without charging. It just seems logical to do it the way I do, but they say, "wow, I didn't know they still made those" or "Did you lose your phone" or some other stupid comment. I get a laugh out of it, but to claim that something is better because it is newer does not fit all situations.
                                I use an ipod too. 4th generation.

I can't put 22,000 songs on a phone

Comment

Working...
                                X