This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I didn't realize a conversation about injecting caffeine into your bloodstream could be considered flirting. I must be dense =\
    To dezz, injecting somebody with something is his first step of the flirting process.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      To dezz, injecting somebody with something is his first step of the flirting process.
      Probs
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• why are you guys so defensive? Its cute youre sticking up for each other though

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          why are you guys so defensive? Its cute youre sticking up for each other though
          I'd stick up for you too, except, some thing that you say are just indefensible
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think Im going to wait for Vikings to be over so I can binge. I hate waiting a week.

Comment

I think Im going to wait for Vikings to be over so I can binge. I hate waiting a week.
              Not a bad plan really. I still haven't watched the first one, so....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think Im going to wait for Vikings to be over so I can binge. I hate waiting a week.
                I don't like waiting either I forget stuff in a week and sometimes what night its on !

Comment

• watched "the hateful eight" last night ...pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    watched "the hateful eight" last night ...pretty good
                    Yea. Not Tarantino's best work, but typical Tarantino dialogue driven movie. And even his worst is better than the best of most lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea. Not Tarantino's best work, but typical Tarantino dialogue driven movie. And even his worst is better than the best of most lol
                      bloody mess lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        2 questions. Best coffee to wake you up?

Also What was the best defensive effort in Giants history ?
                        What I've seen - against Bears in 1991.

I can only take a half cup of mild Maxwell House. After that it's only tap water or booze.

Comment

Thought it was good. Dont know why it got a bad rep. Was way better than Django ihmo.

Comment

• Defensive stand:

A lot of people forget that in Super Bowl 42, after the Helmet catch, and Plax TD that we actually gave the ball back to Tom Brady with 35 seconds left.

Now, I'm not saying that's a ton of time. But, if anyone can score with 35 seconds left, it's probably a Tom Brady offense.

It involved a disrupted play where he heaved a homerun ball like 70 yards to Moss that we got away with good enough coverage to prevent Moss running the straight route he was on.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Thought it was good. Dont know why it got a bad rep. Was way better than Django ihmo.
                              I like it too, and agree it's better than Django.
                              NOT even CLOSE to being on the same level as Inglorious Basterds, though.

Not sure why it gets a bad rep either, maybe it's just that Tarantino's movies are starting to follow a pretty similar progression in each one.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                What I've seen - against Bears in 1991.

I can only take a half cup of mild Maxwell House. After that it's only tap water or booze.
                                One bar I used to work at, when they said this they meant the light beer draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X