X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Defensive stand:

A lot of people forget that in Super Bowl 42, after the Helmet catch, and Plax TD that we actually gave the ball back to Tom Brady with 35 seconds left.

Now, I'm not saying that's a ton of time. But, if anyone can score with 35 seconds left, it's probably a Tom Brady offense.

It involved a disrupted play where he heaved a homerun ball like 70 yards to Moss that we got away with good enough coverage to prevent Moss running the straight route he was on.
    Was Webster on Moss? He played great minus the td.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I like it too, and agree it's better than Django.
      NOT even CLOSE to being on the same level as Inglorious Basterds, though.

Not sure why it gets a bad rep either, maybe it's just that Tarantino's movies are starting to follow a pretty similar progression in each one.
      His stuff is such garbage. Same stuff, same themes, same hokey dialog. The mindset of Tarantino making movies must be similar to a dog who can't stop licking his balls for hours at a time. Granted, the other crap being produced is just as bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Was Webster on Moss? He played great minus the td.
        He also played good Favre the int.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          He also played good Favre the int.
          Yea the playoffs and 08 he was a shut down corner. He was good in 09 too.

Comment

One bar I used to work at, when they said this they meant the light beer draft.
            As they should. Anything considered "American Lager" is ****ing garbage. piss beer.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

His stuff is such garbage. Same stuff, same themes, same hokey dialog. The mindset of Tarantino making movies must be similar to a dog who can't stop licking his balls for hours at a time. Granted, the other crap being produced is just as bad.
              I don't go out of my way to watch his stuff I just happened to catch that one last night ... I can't even sit through the Kill Bill crap

Comment

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Tarantino is a brilliant artist.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Yea the playoffs and 08 he was a shut down corner. He was good in 09 too.
                  I believe he was ranked one of the best CBs in football in 08-09.......AAAAAAND then fell off immediately after
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/najla.mack/...2545440773100/

This may be the funniest thing I've seen all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Tarantino is a brilliant artist.
                      He may be, I have never seen any art from him though, just some crappy movies.

Comment

• lol. He knows its coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          https://www.facebook.com/najla.mack/...2545440773100/

This may be the funniest thing I've seen all year.
                          Can't view it I don't have facebook account.

Comment

He very talented. Hes also a narcissist. Hes a smug dweeb.

I really liked the scene when Crow finds out the Lincoln Letter wasnt real. Him and Sammy kill it.
                            The whole carriage scene in the beginning was good too. And of course Mexican Bob.

Comment

Can't view it I don't have facebook account.
                              Too bad....it's a riot.

Comment

I find this shocking.......and discouraging on a basic human level.

Comment

Working...
                                X