This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    People still have Facebook accounts? I thought Facebook was for high school girls ?
    Funny, I ususally feel like the only person who doesn't. Giant time suck that I cannot deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Really? Because I don't like a particular person's movies it is discouraging as a human? You really hold you own opinions in an unreasonably high regard if that is the case.
      TYPICAL MOREHEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        You're just now realizing this?
        No, I am just in utter shock of it every time I see an example. I am pretty bad with my opinion of my own opinions, but he's on just a whole other level right there.

Comment

No, I am just in utter shock of it every time I see an example. I am pretty bad with my opinion of my own opinions, but he's on just a whole other level right there.
          his original post was obviously laying on some thick sarcasm, but, he definitely DOES believe his opinions are truth usually. I wouldn't think too much of it, lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

his original post was obviously laying on some thick sarcasm, but, he definitely DOES believe his opinions are truth usually. I wouldn't think too much of it, lol
            I didn't see any sarcasm there.

Comment

Jenn is the same way lol. She is just a likeable person though

Comment

Its a passable time waster but overall a complete mess of a movie. Contrived and conceited feel to it, he's the type of "artists" that belives he could throw his own feces on a wall and everyone will just love it because it came from him. Unfortunately, in many cases it is an accurate assessment of his fans, just look at how popular kill bill was. The first was mildly entertaining in a campy b movie kind of way, the second was absolute garbage and people slobbered all over it.
                But when you watch a B horror movie that was made in a garage about zombies, you feel that is not the same as you just described?

Comment

But when you watch a B horror movie that was made in a garage about zombies, you feel that is not the same as you just described?
                  Yes, mildly entertaining in a campy B movie kind of way.

Comment

Jenn is the same way lol. She is just a likeable person though
                    It's a little different, at least my opinions are actually always right.

Comment

One bar I used to work at, when they said this they meant the light beer draft.
                      I like the way local tap water tastes, and stop for a long drink at just about every water fountain I come upon. I never drink bottled water, though.

I pretty much only drink beers brewed in Munich - the darker the better. The majority of beers that most people drink these days, I will pass on - or certainly not pay for.

Comment

Its a passable time waster but overall a complete mess of a movie. Contrived and conceited feel to it, he's the type of "artists" that belives he could throw his own feces on a wall and everyone will just love it because it came from him. Unfortunately, in many cases it is an accurate assessment of his fans, just look at how popular kill bill was. The first was mildly entertaining in a campy b movie kind of way, the second was absolute garbage and people slobbered all over it.
                        I couldn't follow Pulp Fiction, the first time we saw it. But after seeing it a few times, many scenes seem like classics, and entertaining. Didn't care for any of his other movies, particularly Kill Bill. Don't see how that was a tribute to Kung Fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          I like the way local tap water tastes, and stop for a long drink at just about every water fountain I come upon. I never drink bottled water, though.

I pretty much only drink beers brewed in Munich - the darker the better. The majority of beers that most people drink these days, I will pass on - or certainly not pay for.
                          I was never much of a beer drinker, but I did enjoy a black and tan every so often. I usually drank liquor though, gin & scotch were my preference.

Comment

I was never much of a beer drinker, but I did enjoy a black and tan every so often. I usually drank liquor though, gin & scotch were my preference.
                            I know you and Byron (I believe) stopped drinking completely. I still drink pretty much daily - but never at work, rarely at night, and I haven't been to a bar in years. Pretty much just in my yard while playing with the dog or before her walk. She gets very excited to see that first beer get popped open. I'm going nuts over these new flavored bourbons that have come out, too.

Comment

Really? Because I don't like a particular person's movies it is discouraging as a human? You really hold you own opinions in an unreasonably high regard if that is the case.
                              My sweet girl....It was a joke.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                TYPICAL MOREHEAD
                                Hahaha!!! friggin Drez.

I'm going to brand that one.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X