This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT change the bet a lil bit... an avatar of DEREK JETER IN A YANKEES HAT... trust me... that will burn more for her[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... OK....

I'm feeling confident, so I'm gonna up the ante.

YANKS WIN- DEREK JETER

PHILS WIN- You find whatever picture of Chase Utley on the internet and you give it to me and it goes up. Any pic u want

I'm that confident we got that series
    [/quote]</P>

DEAL but any picture i want!</P>

[/quote]
    I vote for this one........

[/quote]</P>

im saving that one.. lol i have a month to decide but that ones got the lead!!</P>

[/quote]

You can do better than that....

^^^^

That's yours
    [/quote]</P>

this ones better</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

this ones better</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yes it is

Comment

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c8e0d8" color=#ff1493 size=4>"LT , can you get out of attending that family gathering for me?"</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

this ones better</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yes it is
          [/quote]</P>

this one it is then. </P>

i wish i was a yank[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

this ones better</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Yes it is
            [/quote]</p>

this one it is then. </p>

i wish i was a yank[]</p>[/quote]

i wish i could be Jeter's right hand man for a night on the town...

A-Rod would just go to the house of mirrors and start making out with his reflection [:O]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

this ones better</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yes it is
              [/quote]</P>

this one it is then. </P>

i wish i was a yank[]</P>

[/quote]

i wish i could be Jeter's right hand man for a night on the town...

A-Rod would just go to the house of mirrors and start making out with his reflection [:O]
              [/quote]</P>

i dont care what way arods **** swings, just his bat in oct.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]DEFINITES: MMB IBB85 Heather P Jersey Madden Kase GShephardNyg BleedBlue180 Nyg_inul SMS Logan80 Mua Dib OzzieFel Davenlll Slipknottin N420p69 McBeen3rd Fiona SmithUSC2NYC Possibles: Manning2Shock803 BigBlueJew <FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>PlainJJane</FONT> [:'(]PigmentBlue Pandorff TooEasy ShocknaweNY Napier23 JGun24 Definites that will pretend they are regulars at Jay Dees: ThurstonHowell TheWeakling[/quote]</P>

I live tooooooooooooooooooooooooo far. I am not even going to the Tampa get together and it is 4 hours away.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT change the bet a lil bit... an avatar of DEREK JETER IN A YANKEES HAT... trust me... that will burn more for her[/quote]

YANKS WIN- DEREK JETER

PHILS WIN- You find whatever picture of Chase Utley on the internet and you give it to me and it goes up. Any pic u want

[/quote]</P>

DEAL but any picture i want!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

What happens with our bet if the Lakers don't get to the Finals?

Let's say they lose in the conference finals

What then?
                  [/quote]
                  ? lets wait until June and see what happens.
                  [/quote]</P>

You all are secretly affraid of Heat, right? Ohh, who am I kidding?</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

YANKS WIN- DEREK JETER

[/quote]</p>

DEAL but any picture i want!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

What happens with our bet if the Lakers don't get to the Finals?

Let's say they lose in the conference finals

What then?
                    [/quote]
                    ? lets wait until June and see what happens.
                    [/quote]</p>

You all are secretly affraid of Heat, right? Ohh, who am I kidding?</p>[/quote]

He's scared of the Knicks coming outta nowhere and beating Kobe down

Comment

http://clevelandcurse.wordpress.com/...-trade-rumors/</P>

terrible news, i think i wanna cry.</P>

Comment

I wish I was in NY this weekend so I could come party with you guys, but alas, I am stuck in Montreal with finals.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

http://clevelandcurse.wordpress.com/...-trade-rumors/</P>

terrible news, i think i wanna cry.</P>

[/quote]</P>

1) were you able to find that specific facebook profile and verify that it trully belongs to edwards?</P>

2) http://www.comcast.net/articles/spor...Marvez.042109/ even this looks more legit to me</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL I think we all should go over 1st names again
                            [/quote]</p>

i agree but there are certian people i will def call by their mbs name... like dezzz is dezz regardless, same with LT ( even tho he is being a manginia and not coming) lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

well my last names desmond and all my friends call me that or dez. too many mikes</p>[/quote]

Def callin you Dezzy, like I do on the MBs
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

http://clevelandcurse.wordpress.com/...-trade-rumors/</p>

terrible news, i think i wanna cry.</p>[/quote]

You know I love you [{]

Forget him. If he doesn't wanna be here, forget him

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

http://clevelandcurse.wordpress.com/...-trade-rumors/</p>

terrible news, i think i wanna cry.</p>

[/quote]</p>

1) were you able to find that specific facebook profile and verify that it trully belongs to edwards?</p>

2) http://www.comcast.net/articles/spor...Marvez.042109/ even this looks more legit to me</p>[/quote]
                                BB4417 just sent me the link to the clevelandcurse article and IMO it sounds like a Browns fan hyping up propaganda cause he wants a higher draft pick......... To quote the eternal Chuck D

'DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!'

or..... 'Cant TRUSS IT!!!'
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X