X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Richburgs been pedestrian.
    You're joking, right? The guy is being touted already as one of the best centers in the NFL. His protection and run blocking up the middle has been the only bright spot on the line for the past 2 years lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      You're joking, right? The guy is being touted already as one of the best centers in the NFL. His protection and run blocking up the middle has been the only bright spot on the line for the past 2 years lol
      His run blocking? Get real. He gets pushed around. Even in pass protection. Eli gets pressure up the middle all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Best Christmas movie ? I say it's a wonderful life
        My wife puts that on just about every other night, this time of year. There is something cozy about that one. Great cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          We're probably close in age... I don't remember the year late 70's early 80's maybe they played with three guitar players their duel lead work was un- real .. I have an album here somewhere not sure which one tho...
          Love their version of Ghost Riders.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            Love their version of Ghost Riders.
            How about the acoustic guitar solo at the end of that song.
            That band was great.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• That local Irish kid fighter I know knocked Bernard Hopkins out of the ring on Saturday night.

Comment

• Loved watching Hopkins, guy would fight anyone, anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  lol
                  I'm glad somebody appreciated the joke.

Comment

• What a difference Pugh makes. After a sack I remember seeing every lineman standing around Eli except Pugh, he was still at the line of scrimmage owning his man. After the play he turned around like wtf?

Comment

• Snacks is the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Don't kid yourselves folks.

Morehead can get more ***** than any of these guys if he wanted......Trust me on this one.
                        This doesn't really mean you can get very much considering the group you are in here. Kinda like being the sweetest lemon in the case.

Comment

• Lemons arent sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            This doesn't really mean you can get very much considering the group you are in here. Kinda like being the sweetest lemon in the case.
                            Well that is an interesting point.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Well that is an interesting point.
                              Like me being excited that I am the tallest non teacher standing in Beth's 1st grade classroom. And probably not by much.

Comment

• Hope you all had a good weekend.

I went to a Christmas Luau party yesterday. Total blast, they brought in palm trees and decorated them as Xmas trees and pork on a spit, hulu dancers, everyone dressed in flowerd skirts or shirts, an the leis were made with blinking Xmas lights. Great time but I am falling asleep at my keyboard here, totally beat.

Comment

Working...
                                X