This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Loved watching Hopkins, guy would fight anyone, anywhere.
    Yeah, the kid would have been taken apart by the Hopkins of years ago. But at 52, it was too much to ask.

I think he underestimated how hard the kid hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I'm glad somebody appreciated the joke.
      I love a well placed pillow biter joke.

Comment

This doesn't really mean you can get very much considering the group you are in here. Kinda like being the sweetest lemon in the case.
        Hey! That almost sounds like an insult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Hey! That almost sounds like an insult.
          There is a reason for that.

Comment

There is a reason for that.
            I can't imagine what it could be.

Comment

• I want that sweep Thursday!

Comment

• Is a zebra white with black stripes or black with white stripes?

Comment

Hope you all had a good weekend.

I went to a Christmas Luau party yesterday. Total blast, they brought in palm trees and decorated them as Xmas trees and pork on a spit, hulu dancers, everyone dressed in flowerd skirts or shirts, an the leis were made with blinking Xmas lights. Great time but I am falling asleep at my keyboard here, totally beat.
                  sounds fun... We had snow Sat I had to plow that , Zoey black lab had her pups "5" late Sat into Sun am...It was really warm yesterday so I decided to do a mid season cleaning of the chimney and wood furnace.. Watched the game .. I'm a bit tired and lame from the chimney cleaning. Back to winter here today 16* fire cranking...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    sounds fun... We had snow Sat I had to plow that , Zoey black lab had her pups "5" late Sat into Sun am...It was really warm yesterday so I decided to do a mid season cleaning of the chimney and wood furnace.. Watched the game .. I'm a bit tired and lame from the chimney cleaning. Back to winter here today 16* fire cranking...
                    Getting Dang cold around here too. Was 60 degrees when I headed out yesterday afternoon, still not too clod when I went to my sister's to watch the game, was in the 30s by the time I was done around 10 and is in the 20s today. I don't mind the cold so much, I just wish it could decide if it wanted to be winter or late fall around here.

Comment

Getting Dang cold around here too. Was 60 degrees when I headed out yesterday afternoon, still not too clod when I went to my sister's to watch the game, was in the 30s by the time I was done around 10 and is in the 20s today. I don't mind the cold so much, I just wish it could decide if it wanted to be winter or late fall around here.
                      yeah same here this up and down weather is hard to get used to ..It was 17 below snowing here Sat morning then 40 above raining yesterday.. This all turned to ice overnight and we had to sand the driveway.. Anyway its nice today sun is shining house is warm and the Giants won yesterday !

Comment

Hey Big B...One of my friends from Florida posted a picture from Norton Labradors.

Now THAT is a small world.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Hey Big B...One of my friends from Florida posted a picture from Norton Labradors.

Now THAT is a small world.
                          Ha.. on FB ? cool .You know most of our dogs go out of state. Mass , NH , NJ and NY ...We don't do it anymore but we have shipped to the mid west .. We do have the facebook page and a web page ..

Comment

Ha.. on FB ? cool .You know most of our dogs go out of state. Mass , NH , NJ and NY ...We don't do it anymore but we have shipped to the mid west .. We do have the facebook page and a web page ..
                            Pretty big coincidence. I had to tell my friend that I knew you and forgot to mention to them that you were a bad seed.
                            Here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/NortonLabra...type=3&theater

Comment

• Was yesterday Cruz last home game as a Giant?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Was yesterday Cruz last home game as a Giant?
                                98% chance....Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X