Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably cause of one of Elis laser like throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yea I saw him fight a few years ago for a belt and he won. He was the oldest or one of the oldest to win it. He should hang it up before he hurts himself.
      He did. This was marketed as his last fight and it was.

Comment

• sooo chilly. My nipppsss

Comment

sooo chilly. My nipppsss
          I'll be right back.....

Comment

• Comment

sooo chilly. My nipppsss
              How I felt after I walked to work today:

Comment

• We had -10 here this morning not to bad now +18

Comment

• Jeezus Hernandez its soooo slow this week...

Whats a good movie?

Comment

Jeezus Hernandez its soooo slow this week...

Whats a good movie?
                    Ice Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Ice Pirates
                      No

Comment

No
                        Ever see it?

Comment

• I was thinking, to really up the enjoyment factor of the upcoming pro-bowl. I think they should change the layout to a beach flag fooball game with the players in only speedos. Who's with me on that?

Comment

I was thinking, to really up the enjoyment factor of the upcoming pro-bowl. I think they should change the layout to a beach flag fooball game with the players in only speedos. Who's with me on that?
                            You may or may not remember that they DID play beach flag football during pro bowl week and a young Pats RB tore his knee up and ended his career.
                            That's when they stopped playing that game. I believe his name was Edwards and was from UGA.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              You may or may not remember that they DID play beach flag football during pro bowl week and a young Pats RB tore his knee up and ended his career.
                              That's when they stopped playing that game. I believe his name was Edwards and was from UGA.
                              How does that decrease the enjoyment of watching them run around in only speedos? You can't stop every activity because one person gets hurt doing it. I mean what would we be able to do if every activity was ceased as soon as a single person got hurt? Nassib got hurt holding a clipboard, are they going to stop using clipboards now? Or hire somebody else to hold them for the backup QBs?

Comment

How does that decrease the enjoyment of watching them run around in only speedos? You can't stop every activity because one person gets hurt doing it. I mean what would we be able to do if every activity was ceased as soon as a single person got hurt? Nassib got hurt holding a clipboard, are they going to stop using clipboards now? Or hire somebody else to hold them for the backup QBs?
                                It's very dangerous actually.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X