Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So psyched for this game. Took tomorrow off from work so I can watch the game ( game is on 02:30 am - 05:30 AM my local time)

Comment

• I am not understanding why so many people are bashing on Nassib around here. Is it just about him being drafted in the first place? If so, how is that Ryan's fault?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I am not understanding why so many people are bashing on Nassib around here. Is it just about him being drafted in the first place? If so, how is that Ryan's fault?
        Because any reference to Ryan Nassib with anything other than scorn and disgust, is interpreted as a rejection of Eli Manning. And that kind of blasphemy must be punished.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Because any reference to Ryan Nassib with anything other than scorn and disgust, is interpreted as a rejection of Eli Manning. And that kind of blasphemy must be punished.

There is some of that, but only from that peanut gallery. I also think there's a JR backlash because he traded up to get Nassib and all these other teams are easily finding franchise QBs in the 4 and 5th rounds. or so they believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            There is some of that, but only from that peanut gallery. I also think there's a JR backlash because he traded up to get Nassib and all these other teams are easily finding franchise QBs in the 4 and 5th rounds. or so they believe.
            There is some of that, from the self appointed guru's .. Lets not forget the bat **** crazy upper deck types...they're like a big umbrella keeping rest heads dry... I usually can be found right in front of the speakers
            Last edited by byron; 12-22-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Well, I didn't have a problem with them drafting him, wasn't a fan of trading up to do so. Though it seems the pick worked out well in the long run. They had a cost controlled back up for several years, which was kinda the point. He may even be back. He hasn't really shown anything and coming off an injury, what kind of marked is there for him really? Might even be smart to stick around. Back up Eli for a few years, earn a paycheck and walk away from the game with your brain in tact. Seems like a good deal, even at vet minimum he will be doing well for himself.

Comment

• I can't believe this place sometimes. Some crybaby can't make a decent argument so he decides to pick on my height instead? Pathetic.

Comment

I can't believe this place sometimes. Some crybaby can't make a decent argument so he decides to pick on my height instead? Pathetic.
                  You expect a decent argument on tagf?

C'mon. It's a wasteland of uninformed, impotent rage. Ignore it, j.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    You expect a decent argument on tagf?

C'mon. It's a wasteland of uninformed, impotent rage. Ignore it, j.
                    Maybe not a decent argument, but at least stay on topic.

Comment

I can't believe this place sometimes. Some crybaby can't make a decent argument so he decides to pick on my height instead? Pathetic.
                      That's terrible................Shortie.

Comment

That's terrible................Shortie.
                        Ha!

IDC about somebody picking on me because I am short, hell, I am really short so no worries. I just don't get the purpose of bringing it up in a argument over the refs.

Comment

Ha!

IDC about somebody picking on me because I am short, hell, I am really short so no worries. I just don't get the purpose of bringing it up in a argument over the refs.
                          Because short people got nobody.......nobody to love.

Comment

• Comment

Because short people got nobody.......nobody to love.

You got to pick 'em up
                              Just to say hello

Comment

• yo shortayyyy

Comment

Working...
                                X