Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Everybody hope you all have a very Merry Christmas !!

    Byron

    Comment


    • Thanks Byron.

      Merry Christmas everybody.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        Hey Everybody hope you all have a very Merry Christmas !!

        Byron
        Thanks Byron, to you and yours as well.

        And the rest of you mooks, Happy Holidays to you folks and your loved ones.

        Comment


        • Merry Christmas to everyone and your families.
          #80

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I can't believe this place sometimes. Some crybaby can't make a decent argument so he decides to pick on my height instead? Pathetic.
            Didn't Die Hard offer you a commanding spot up on his shoulders?

            No one could possibly taunt a Master / Blaster mod.

            Comment


            • hope everyone had a good Christmas. Get anything good?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                Didn't Die Hard offer you a commanding spot up on his shoulders?

                No one could possibly taunt a Master / Blaster mod.
                LOL, he did, but not the thread I was talking about.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  hope everyone had a good Christmas. Get anything good?
                  It was very nice thanks, how was yours?

                  I got a few books I have been wanting and some clothes. I got Beth a new camera, got my nephew an xbox and got my sister a dishwasher. Mostly because her's is awful and I am sick of dishes coming out dirty when I am cooking over there.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    It was very nice thanks, how was yours?

                    I got a few books I have been wanting and some clothes. I got Beth a new camera, got my nephew an xbox and got my sister a dishwasher. Mostly because her's is awful and I am sick of dishes coming out dirty when I am cooking over there.
                    Didnt really get anything good but time with the family was good as always.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Didnt really get anything good but time with the family was good as always.
                      Always is. But I see my family nearly daily. Beth lives here obviously and my sister stops by for breakfast every weekday morning so I can walk my nephew to school on my way to work. That is all the family I have.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Always is. But I see my family nearly daily. Beth lives here obviously and my sister stops by for breakfast every weekday morning so I can walk my nephew to school on my way to work. That is all the family I have.
                        Ya got your Swagg Fam too, Lil Nelly.

                        Comment


                        • Christmas was cool. Got my daughter and SIL in for a week which is awesome.

                          Got to spend a couple of days with my folks - who are both doing well in their 80s - and brothers and sisters out east in my sis's house. And today we go to some family style eyetalian place in patchogue for a dinner with my wife's two brothers and their kids. Which likely means I'll either be driving there cars home for their drunk ***** or paying to put them in cabs. And it's all good.

                          Oh, and I got an Epiphone 339 Pro, which I'm guessing no one cares about but hopefully makes MH a little jealous.

                          Comment


                          • I will be 24 in 4 days. The end is near.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Princess Leia!?!?!?!

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X