This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    It's damned near impossible to be a normal person when you are the child of celebrities. Look at the body count of dead and troubled children of Hollywood.
    Carrie Fisher, by her own admission had many of the same problems. God bless her in that she wrote about it honestly and had a nice career.

It's sad actually. But she'll always be Princess Leia to many people. Not a bad gig for evermore.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        I will be 24 in 4 days. The end is near.
        Happy Birthday, granny!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Princess Leia!?!?!?!
          Bummer.

Peace, Carrie

Comment

• Can somebody remind me what year the next player strike of work stoppage in the NFL will be?

Comment

• 2020 I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                2020 I think
                Thanks

Comment

• How long can one whine about Eli?

Comment

How long can one whine about Eli?
                    12 years so far and probably another 4 to go...so 16, some may extend it though.

Comment

12 years so far and probably another 4 to go...so 16, some may extend it though.
                      Its like listening to 4th graders bicker. The same people that are *****ing about him, ***** about how bad our line is and how our scheme sucks. We clearly have a lack of talent on O just like we did last year with the defense. Saying "Eli is done" is a lame *** knee jerk reaction.

Comment

Its like listening to 4th graders bicker. The same people that are *****ing about him, ***** about how bad our line is and how our scheme sucks. We clearly have a lack of talent on O just like we did last year with the defense. Saying "Eli is done" is a lame *** knee jerk reaction.
                        The reason I disappeared for a while several years ago was because I was tired of every other thread being a bickering match about Eli. It was tiresome to try to weed through it all.

Comment

The reason I disappeared for a while several years ago was because I was tired of every other thread being a bickering match about Eli. It was tiresome to try to weed through it all.
                          If we could all just agree that he sucks it would all stop.
                          Seems easy to me.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Seems easy to me.
                            You don't think he sucks, you just like to knock him down some because some people here think he walks on water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Seems easy to me.
                              And heres the biggest 4th grader outa all of em.

Comment

I miss the fire gilbride threads. Fans are always going to complain. Take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                                X