• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    I miss the fire gilbride threads.
    I miss Gilbride......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      You don't think he sucks, you just like to knock him down some because some people here think he walks on water.
      Sometimes you do miss internet humor.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The reason I disappeared for a while several years ago was because I was tired of every other thread being a bickering match about Eli. It was tiresome to try to weed through it all.
        What we've got here is failure to communicate .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Sometimes you do miss internet humor.
          Well, I didn't know you were making a joke. Warn me on these things, or put a smiley or something....geez.

Comment

The reason I disappeared for a while several years ago was because I was tired of every other thread being a bickering match about Eli. It was tiresome to try to weed through it all.
            It is bad my mouth started watering? Or
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Well, I didn't know you were making a joke. Warn me on these things, or put a smiley or something....geez.
              Morehead is very poor at expressing when he is making a lighthearted joke or if he actually wants to see someone buried alive.

Continue to pray for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                Some men, you just can't reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I've realized (now that I'm in a relationship)

You tell or warn a man of something, they don't wanna hear it

Then something bad happens and they whine. You lecture them on how they should have listened to you in the first place, then they get mad you're talking too much.

Then they blame relationship issues on bad communication??żż

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    It is bad my mouth started watering? Or
                    You eat weed?

Comment

Then something bad happens and they whine. You lecture them on how they should have listened to you in the first place, then they get mad you're talking too much.

Yea, because everyone loves hearing "I told you so" from their significant other....

Comment

That's not your job. It's not up to you to point out someone's shortcomings. That is a recipe for disaster.
                        You take someone for who they are or move on.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Just realizing this? They need to learn from themselves. Women are no better just different. They want to complain about a problem they are having and look at you like you have six heads when you dare to try to help them solve it. Having seen both sides of it I have concluded that people are just nuts in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Yea, because everyone loves hearing "I told you so" from their significant other....
                            Well then listen in the first place, then you wouldn't have to hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Its like listening to 4th graders bicker. The same people that are *****ing about him, ***** about how bad our line is and how our scheme sucks. We clearly have a lack of talent on O just like we did last year with the defense. Saying "Eli is done" is a lame *** knee jerk reaction.
                              My favorites are the realists.

I Have jumped to numerous conclusions based on my feelings. You just can't deal with reality, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                That's not your job. It's not up to you to point out someone's shortcomings. That is a recipe for disaster.
                                You take someone for who they are or move on.
                                I can't help but at least offer a solution, if I see you with a problem, I want to help. Yes, you!
                                Maybe that's a downfall, but at least I tried to help.

I'M NURTURING I CAN'T TUNE PEOPLE OUT WITHOUT TRYING I'M SORRY CHRIS.

It's the whole whining about why this and that is going wrong that gets me, as if someone didn't at least try to get you to see things differently.

Comment

Working...
                                X