This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Humans are stupid. Really, no insult, but we are. We let our "pride" and "ego" determine our decision making. That is so dumb.
    For some people, being that I am always right, I don't worry about it too much.

Comment

Y'all don't listen and that's fine.
      Don't try and listen when I have one foot out the door tho
      what ?
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Sometimes, both males and females, just want to be heard. They dont want advice.
        I don't have time for that nonsense. If you want to complain about things to me, I will try to work out a solution to your problem. If you don't want a solution, I have two cats and a dog you can bring your problems to.

Comment

Realistic fans want to believe they are realistic. Really, they just don't want to have the hater or homer tag associated with them, which I understand.

The true realist don't label themselves at all.
          No, they do not exist. I see things through my point of view which comes with its own beliefs and biases, just like everybody else. Somebody can think they are seeing things for exactly what they are, they can even try to do so, but it is not an ability that humans have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            My favorites are the realists.

I Have jumped to numerous conclusions based on my feelings. You just can't deal with reality, man.
            lol

Hey, have you heard Ploom came out with the PAX3, looks like the 2 but you can use the oil or wax or whatever the hell they call it.

I like the 2 now, didnt at first because I wasnt feeling anything but I got the hang of it. Its so handy. Im kind of pissed the 3 came out right after I got the 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
              what ?
              What?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

What?
                did you say something ????? lol
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  No, they do not exist. I see things through my point of view which comes with its own beliefs and biases, just like everybody else. Somebody can think they are seeing things for exactly what they are, they can even try to do so, but it is not an ability that humans have.
                  That's what I'm saying calling yourself a "realist" is subjective and from YOUR own point of view. There isn't a universal definition of what it means to be a realist.

Comment

lol

Hey, have you heard Ploom came out with the PAX3, looks like the 2 but you can use the oil or wax or whatever the hell they call it.

I like the 2 now, didnt at first because I wasnt feeling anything but I got the hang of it. Its so handy. Im kind of pissed the 3 came out right after I got the 2.

huh?

Comment

I don't have time for that nonsense. If you want to complain about things to me, I will try to work out a solution to your problem. If you don't want a solution, I have two cats and a dog you can bring your problems to.
                      People who talk just to tall don't make sense to me. Both men and women. In my opinion you're venting for a reason.

Comment

That's what I'm saying calling yourself a "realist" is subjective and from YOUR own point of view. There isn't a universal definition of what it means to be a realist.
                        gotcha...yes

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                          did you say something ????? lol
                          I believe I did

Comment

Y'all don't listen and that's fine.
                            Don't try and listen when I have one foot out the door tho
                            Because you ladies nag and nag.

Comment

Because you ladies nag and nag.
                              Define nag

Comment

huh?

What kind of sorcery is this?!?

Comment

Working...