X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol

Hey, have you heard Ploom came out with the PAX3, looks like the 2 but you can use the oil or wax or whatever the hell they call it.

I like the 2 now, didnt at first because I wasnt feeling anything but I got the hang of it. Its so handy. Im kind of pissed the 3 came out right after I got the 2.
    Yeah, I saw it on Friday night. Same size as the 2 just with a wax option. The guy who had it said he doesn't use it for wax because it has to be cleaned constantly and it's difficult to go back and forth. I still use the 1 and still love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I don't have time for that nonsense. If you want to complain about things to me, I will try to work out a solution to your problem. If you don't want a solution, I have two cats and a dog you can bring your problems to.
      Like I said both do this at times, mostly women though because they rely more on feelings, which is fine. Guys are more logical and look for the solutions. But like Rudy said our pride can get in our way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Define nag
        You speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Yeah, I saw it on Friday night. Same size as the 2 just with a wax option. The guy who had it said he doesn't use it for wax because it has to be cleaned constantly and it's difficult to go back and forth. I still use the 1 and still love it.
          Good to know, I was contemplating it. The oils are strong as hell.

Comment

You speaking.
            That's not nagging, and if women can't speak to you without you defining it as "nagging" then you have unresolved, deep psychological issues. Women can talk without nagging.

Seeing as you can't see the difference, I cannot help you any further.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

That's not nagging, and if women can't speak to you without you defining it as "nagging" then you have unresolved, deep psychological issues. Women can talk without nagging.

Ughhh, get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Comment

Ughhh, get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
                Your "pride" is showing

Comment

Your "pride" is showing
                  No, your inability to take a joke is showing.

Comment

No, your inability to take a joke is showing.
                    I was joking too, so lol

Comment

• " I am's what I am's and that's all's that's I am's " Popeye

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        " I am's what I am's and that's all's that's I am's " Popeye
                        Send me all your puppies

Thanks, Happy New year

Comment

37 years married I know when my wife is nagging , I generally don't let it bother me.. I let her finish up and then go fill the woodstove or something... Let her stew on it

Comment

I was joking too, so lol
                            Turkey and American on rye, please. Little bit of mayo. Cut it triangularly. It tastes better that way.

Comment

Send me all your puppies

Thanks, Happy New year
                              we have 4 now and another dog due today... Happy New year Rudy

Comment

Like I said both do this at times, mostly women though because they rely more on feelings, which is fine. Guys are more logical and look for the solutions. But like Rudy said our pride can get in our way.
                                Not denying that they do. I am just not the person you come to for sympathy or empathy with your problems. I will either try to solve your problem or knock some sense into you. When Beth pulls this stuff with me and just wants to complain, I put one of the cats in front of her and walk away. She finds this frustrating. Now if she warns me ahead of time that she is only venting, then I will listen, or pretend to, depending on what she is complaining about.

Comment

Working...
                                X