This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    How much do each one of you on here weigh? I'm 210 and getting heavier by the day.
    Too bad you aren't an iron feruchemist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      When analyzing this kind of thing it always starts with the money. Except for discussions of players's health, in that case it always starts with the money.

Whether the game is meaningless or not in the standings is largely irrelevant. If the stadium is full and advertising is sold, the game is not meaningless. At least not to the owners. And since the first thing the CBA negotiates is the percentage split of gross receipts among the owners and players, there are no meaningless games. A game that has ticket sales, parking receipts and concession sales is meaningful. Not to the standings but to everything else that makes the NFL machine run.

My view is that the players will push for a shorter pre season and the owners will extract an extra regular season game or two for it. That creates the appearance of caring about safety without actually doing anything meaningful and more importantly without spending lots of money on it.

Don't hate me because I'm cynical; hate me because I'm right.
      I can see this happening they will make more money by doing it Season ticket holders will have to pay for two extra games hell all the **** you mention above.. we're talking cash cow ! The stupid players might not be ready to play but they'll have more money in there pockets and two less practice games !

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Too bad you aren't an iron feruchemist.
        I'd rather be zinc

Comment

How much do each one of you on here weigh? I'm 210 and getting heavier by the day.
          Last I knew couple months ago dressed boots on 132 ..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            Byron are you ok bud ?

Comment

Byron are you ok bud ?
              Not sure what you mean I'm small always have been most I can ever remember weighting is 138/140

Comment

How tall are you? Wouldn't that be material?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I'm about 165

Comment

Byron are you ok bud ?

He's a wiry badass.

Comment

How tall are you? Wouldn't that be material?
                      6'2

Comment

I'm about 165
                        That seems about right no ? 6 ft tall ? you seemed fit when I meet ya ...
                        Last edited by byron; 12-29-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

He's a wiry badass.
                          haha my size was good for building I could climb like a cat .. no fear.. I can and still do some

Comment

He's a wiry badass.
                            I'm comfortably over weight going by those charts at the doctor's office.

Comment

Are you going to assign positions for us, based on weight? Dang, I'll have to be a lineman. I'm a hair over 6'1" and at 235. I gained 20# since my heart problems started. I was 6'2" and 170 when I was varsity QB in HS at 16 and 17. That extra 60 pounds I have now isn't muscle., lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                                Are you going to assign positions for us, based on weight? Dang, I'll have to be a lineman. I'm a hair over 6'1" and at 235. I gained 20# since my heart problems started. I was 6'2" and 170 when I was varsity QB in HS at 16 and 17. That extra 60 pounds I have now isn't muscle., lol.
                                lol. You can be offensive guard. I'm assigning jmike to DT. Byron is a flanker. I bet the the posters on here would make a fine flag football squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X