Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    How much do each one of you on here weigh? I'm 210 and getting heavier by the day.
    265 lbs, and 6'2" of twisted steel and sex appeal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      That seems about right no ? 6 ft tall ? you seemed fit when I meet ya ...
      Yeah, I used to be 6 ft but I've been married for 26 years so I'm probably shorter than that now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        I'd rather be zinc
        Won't help.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Yeah, I used to be 6 ft but I've been married for 26 years so I'm probably shorter than that now.
          She beatin you down?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Yeah, I used to be 6 ft but I've been married for 26 years so I'm probably shorter than that now.
            I think that's a real thing. I've been horribly unhealthy since getting married. I feel 5'10 and have gained weight. I blame my wife and daughter.

            Comment


            • I think it's a subtle thing. You slowly but surely gain weight and exercise less. Watching football all weekend gets compromised as well.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                I think it's a subtle thing. You slowly but surely gain weight and exercise less. Watching football all weekend gets compromised as well.
                jeez, I hope you don't work in sales.......
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  She beatin you down?
                  LOL, that would be the common joke reply, wouldn't it?

                  It does't have to be true, y'know.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    I think that's a real thing. I've been horribly unhealthy since getting married. I feel 5'10 and have gained weight. I blame my wife and daughter.
                    Way to be the master of your domain, my man.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      jeez, I hope you don't work in sales.......
                      I am missing the connection...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        LOL, that would be the common joke reply, wouldn't it?

                        It does't have to be true, y'know.
                        Couldn't figure out how 26 years of marriage made you shorter. Not a joke but a guess. Ask Pizzer, my jokes aren't that good.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                          I think it's a subtle thing. You slowly but surely gain weight and exercise less. Watching football all weekend gets compromised as well.
                          I'm sure your wife is thrilled with your sneaking on a few pounds a year.

                          Just tell her the truth: you don't keep running once you catch the bus, baby!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Couldn't figure out how 26 years of marriage made you shorter. Not a joke but a guess. Ask Pizzer, my jokes aren't that good.

                            No, it's just an old joke. I'm kind of an afficianado of really old jokes.

                            And yes, you logiced it out perfectly. The premise being that she beat you down..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I'm sure your wife is thrilled with your sneaking on a few pounds a year.

                              Just tell her the truth: you don't keep running once you catch the bus, baby!
                              Or when the bus runs you over either.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                No, it's just an old joke. I'm kind of an afficianado of really old jokes.

                                And yes, you logiced it out perfectly. The premise being that she beat you down..
                                Oh, so I did get the joke. Yay me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X