Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    did you southerners get any of this storm that's passing over Maine right now ?
    We probably will in a few days

    Will most likely turn to rainband lots of it
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      I went to the doctor the other day and realized I gained 10 lbs since last year.
      Starbucks diet in order
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        did you southerners get any of this storm that's passing over Maine right now ?
        We got 3 inches in the morning in Allentown pa. But it turned to rain by mid afternoon

        Comment


        • I was in Allentown yesturday
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Starbucks diet in order
            I'm just gonna cut out the soda. I drink a lot of soda these days. I used to run all the time too but stopped that years ago.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              I was in Allentown yesturday
              Oh yea where at ? And I'm sorry to hear that what dreary place to spend the day lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                I'm just gonna cut out the soda. I drink a lot of soda these days. I used to run all the time too but stopped that years ago.
                Getting a dog was the best thing I've ever done for my health and peace of mind. She gets me out every day, especially for long hikes in the winter, when most people never go outside. Seems like I sleep better afterward, too.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  Oh yea where at ? And I'm sorry to hear that what dreary place to spend the day lol
                  I went to visit my aunt. Yeah, it's the ****ing Boonies. She literally lives right off the highway..think it's route 79 or 80. She has ****ing bears in her backyard wtf
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    I'm just gonna cut out the soda. I drink a lot of soda these days. I used to run all the time too but stopped that years ago.
                    I told you to take your tall *** to training camp and become a WR but did you listen?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                      Getting a dog was the best thing I've ever done for my health and peace of mind. She gets me out every day, especially for long hikes in the winter, when most people never go outside. Seems like I sleep better afterward, too.
                      Lol he needs to get a husky. He'll have no choice BUT to go out
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        We got 3 inches in the morning in Allentown pa. But it turned to rain by mid afternoon
                        yeah its a mixed bag here right now ...hope it stays rain

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          4'11.375" 96-98lbs

                          Why are we doing this?

                          I think Z town is buying us all uniforms or something.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by byron View Post
                            did you southerners get any of this storm that's passing over Maine right now ?
                            It's been raining all day here. And chilly, about 35-40 degrees

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I think Z town is buying us all uniforms or something.
                              I am, Rudy will be number 80, morehead number 11, pizz 56, jmike 53, sarc 89, Byron 20, and Zim will be 27

                              Comment


                              • We are playing a flag game against the eagles messsge board swag thread members.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X