This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    did you southerners get any of this storm that's passing over Maine right now ?
    We probably will in a few days

Will most likely turn to rainband lots of it
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      I went to the doctor the other day and realized I gained 10 lbs since last year.
      Starbucks diet in order

Comment

We got 3 inches in the morning in Allentown pa. But it turned to rain by mid afternoon

Comment

• I was in Allentown yesturday

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Starbucks diet in order
            I'm just gonna cut out the soda. I drink a lot of soda these days. I used to run all the time too but stopped that years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              I was in Allentown yesturday
              Oh yea where at ? And I'm sorry to hear that what dreary place to spend the day lol

Comment

I'm just gonna cut out the soda. I drink a lot of soda these days. I used to run all the time too but stopped that years ago.
                Getting a dog was the best thing I've ever done for my health and peace of mind. She gets me out every day, especially for long hikes in the winter, when most people never go outside. Seems like I sleep better afterward, too.

Comment

Oh yea where at ? And I'm sorry to hear that what dreary place to spend the day lol
                  I went to visit my aunt. Yeah, it's the ****ing Boonies. She literally lives right off the highway..think it's route 79 or 80. She has ****ing bears in her backyard wtf

Comment

I told you to take your tall *** to training camp and become a WR but did you listen?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                      Getting a dog was the best thing I've ever done for my health and peace of mind. She gets me out every day, especially for long hikes in the winter, when most people never go outside. Seems like I sleep better afterward, too.
                      Lol he needs to get a husky. He'll have no choice BUT to go out

Comment

We got 3 inches in the morning in Allentown pa. But it turned to rain by mid afternoon
                        yeah its a mixed bag here right now ...hope it stays rain

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          4'11.375" 96-98lbs

Why are we doing this?

I think Z town is buying us all uniforms or something.

Comment

It's been raining all day here. And chilly, about 35-40 degrees

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I think Z town is buying us all uniforms or something.
                              I am, Rudy will be number 80, morehead number 11, pizz 56, jmike 53, sarc 89, Byron 20, and Zim will be 27

Comment

• We are playing a flag game against the eagles messsge board swag thread members.

Comment

Working...
                                X