Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Nah, it's an old comedians term.
    and how would I know "old comedian" language?

    Comment


    • Byron, your lab's name is Ella too?!?! lmao
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • 7 count on the pups

        Comment


        • Was watching stuff on YouTube and found a huge community of people who play competitive electric football. Guys travel and enter tournaments. This fascinates me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Byron, your lab's name is Ella too?!?! lmao
            ha ..that's right yours is to ..She is almost three how old is your Ella ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Byron, your lab's name is Ella too?!?! lmao
              My mutt is half lab/half beagle, all rocks for brains, but sweet as hell.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                7 count on the pups
                I think you have too many, you should share.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  My mutt is half lab/half beagle, all rocks for brains, but sweet as hell.
                  interesting is she small

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    interesting is she small
                    Its a boy, or mostly anyway, with a couple parts missing. Yes, he looks like a lab that hasn't grown up all the way yet. Bigger than a beagle, smaller than a lab.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Its a boy, or mostly anyway, with a couple parts missing. Yes, he looks like a lab that hasn't grown up all the way yet. Bigger than a beagle, smaller than a lab.
                      missing parts ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        and how would I know "old comedian" language?

                        I refuse to answer. Calls for speculation, your honor

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          missing parts ?
                          This may be an euphemism for fixed.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by byron View Post
                            missing parts ?
                            He came from an elmo factory, but they forgot the quality control before he left, so he didn't get his test tickles.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I think you have too many, you should share.
                              x-rays told us maybe 3 to 5 and she had 7 .. 7 is a lot for her being her first litter...few days of watching making sure pups are all getting feed ..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                x-rays told us maybe 3 to 5 and she had 7 .. 7 is a lot for her being her first litter...few days of watching making sure pups are all getting feed ..
                                How are they at night?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X