This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    He came from an elmo factory, but they forgot the quality control before he left, so he didn't get his test tickles.
    we may be able to fix that all we need is some screws and some med sized balls ! you got any steel balls ?? lol

anyway sorry to here that not sure what an elmo factory is I take it he's a rescue ?
    Last edited by byron; 12-30-2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      How are they at night?
      they can be noisy I'm a worry wart so I don't sleep good till they get there eyes open and can see where they are at... My wife insist on using a blanket for bedding , they get lost under it sometimes and the mother could step on them .. Most nights I take the blanket out ..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        ha ..that's right yours is to ..She is almost three how old is your Ella ?
        She isssss.....she'll be 4 next week.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          She isssss.....she'll be 4 next week.
          I thought she was a bit older.. I've only named one dog "Bud" short for Mattmeyerbud lol and they didn't want to do that but stood firm and won that battle ... He's 10 now good boy

Comment

• Tuck will be 7 in April. Cant believe it. Hes getting a few grey whiskers on his chin. Hate it!

Comment

Tuck will be 7 in April. Cant believe it. Hes getting a few grey whiskers on his chin. Hate it!
              Tizzie just turned 10 -___-
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

7 count on the pups
                Wow... cool. Good job Ella.... how much help did you need to give her? All seem healthy?

Comment

we may be able to fix that all we need is some screws and some med sized balls ! you got any steel balls ?? lol

anyway sorry to here that not sure what an elmo factory is I take it he's a rescue ?
                  "
                  Don't you prefer brass?

Comment

Tuck will be 7 in April. Cant believe it. Hes getting a few grey whiskers on his chin. Hate it!
                    time flies by

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      Wow... cool. Good job Ella.... how much help did you need to give her? All seem healthy?
                      She did pretty good really 4 hours start to finish.. We had to open the sacks till she got the idea.. Had one that maybe had some fluid in its lungs little trouble breathing had to help that one clear .. As it looks right now they all seems good feeding and such

just took a peek she is stirring the up cleaning them gets them making noise exercising their lungs
                      Last edited by byron; 12-30-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

"
                        Don't you prefer brass?
                        ha.. much better choice..

Comment

• I may or may not have just fallen asleep at my desk for some period of time......
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yes he is a rescue.

Never heard of tickle me Elmo? They give him 2 test tickles before leaving the factory.

Comment

"
                              Don't you prefer brass?
                              LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I may or may not have just fallen asleep at my desk for some period of time......
                                Don't you hate when that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X