X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Yes he is a rescue.

Never heard of tickle me Elmo? They give him 2 test tickles before leaving the factory.
    I guess I had. but didn't the back story /joke
    Last edited by byron; 12-30-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Yes he is a rescue.

Never heard of tickle me Elmo? They give him 2 test tickles before leaving the factory.
      ay yi yi .... drive home safely, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        She did pretty good really 4 hours start to finish.. We had to open the sacks till she got the idea.. Had one that maybe had some fluid in its lungs little trouble breathing had to help that one clear .. As it looks right now they all seems good feeding and such

just took a peek she is stirring the up cleaning them gets them making noise exercising their lungs
        As you surely know, the afterbirth is good for Ella.
        We used to raise Persians... had to assist many... especially getting the fluid out of the lungs and helping with that first breath.... lol, tiny little mouth to mouth breaths for some. It is rewarding to know you helped, but also sad when they're still born, etc. Had one that was only partially developed come out with the afterbirth. An interesting education on life. Was glad we had someone experienced to help the first time around. She showed us how to cup them in the hands and 'swing' them thru the legs to help get the lungs working.
        Last edited by zimonami; 12-30-2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          We used to raise Persians... had to assist many... especially getting the fluid out of the lungs and helping with that first breath.... lol, tiny little mouth to mouth breaths for some. It is rewarding to know you helped, but also sad when they're still born, etc. Had one that was only partially developed come out with the afterbirth. An interesting education on life. Was glad we had someone experienced to help the first time around. She showed us how to cup them in the hands and 'swing' them thru the legs to help get the lungs working.
          I'd just pass out for all that....or vomit....not sure which....or both....I might now just thinking about it......I prefer the whole stork idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            ay yi yi .... drive home safely, folks.
            I don't drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              Been there Zim it sucks to lose one . We learned on the fly hank god for the internet ... The first dog we bred when she went into labor I was home alone , she was acting all crazy trying to get under the couch crawling under the bed I through she was going nuts.. I weren't to long getting on the phone help! Seen and learnt many things over the years.. Same dog whelped another time "we through she was done" hours latter we here a ruckus in the whelping room .. She had another pup that must not have been breathing she was going around in circles moving her head up and down trying to get that pup to breath and it worked.. amazing stuff man

Comment

I'd just pass out for all that....or vomit....not sure which....or both....I might now just thinking about it......I prefer the whole stork idea.
                It does gross me out a bit,but its supposed to be good for them ..
                Last edited by byron; 12-30-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

It does gross me out a bit its supposed to be good for them ..
                  Any childbirth would cause that reaction for me.

#nevergettingpregnant

Comment

Any childbirth would cause that reaction for me.

#nevergettingpregnant
                    I saw both the children being born I don't think you would see anything from the stage you have to be in the front row !

Comment

I saw both the children being born I don't think you would see anything from the stage you have to be in the front row !
                      Well, if I could give birth without actually being in the room, maybe I could handle it.

Comment

Well, if I could give birth without actually being in the room, maybe I could handle it.
                        lol... yes, the stork is the ticket. I didn't ask to go into the delivery room for the birth of either of my sons. The first time I saw them the nurses are like, "Isn't he a beautiful little baby?" Hell the first one looked like Ernest Borgnine and the next looked like W.C. Fields, and I told them that. They laughed. A brand new baby is..NOT attractive at all in my book.
                        I'm not thrilled by helping to birth either jm... but, when you're standing there and you know that you either do something or they die, you do something. You have this bloody little kitten life, smaller than an egg roll, and I was scared to death to even hold it... thought I'd surely break something in their fragile little body.

Comment

• So, when's our uniforms getting here Ztown?

Comment

So, when's our uniforms getting here Ztown?
                            Feb 2nd. Black jerseys with orange pants. Also you will be the only person who will be playing both offense and defense. You will be going both ways.

Comment

• Hey jmike are you doing anything fun for New Year's Eve ? I'm actually going to this murder mystery dinner thing my sister got my wife and I tickets for Christmas. She is also going to watch my daughter for me. Has anyone ever gone to one of these before? It sounds kind of cheesy but so am I do it should be fun.

Comment

• HEY... I want to go both ways, too. I have jmike by over 130 Lbs. I make more than two of her and when people start asking,
                                "Where's the beef?" you can't very well point to her. I might be 70, but I'm a tough old bird.
                                Hmmm... with my heart problems and COPD, and old bones maybe I ought to make like Coughlin and just be a coach instead.
                                I've been to two of those dinner murder mystery things and went in to both thinking 'd hate them, and they ended up being pretty good. Your sis deserves a big hug for babysitting and giving her bro those tix.

Comment

Working...
                                X