Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only folks from Massachusetts understand this.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Only folks from Massachusetts understand this.

Dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Dumb
        You got a problem with Florida, MA? That's odd.

Perhaps you'd like Florida, NY better?

Comment

Hey jmike are you doing anything fun for New Year's Eve ? I'm actually going to this murder mystery dinner thing my sister got my wife and I tickets for Christmas. She is also going to watch my daughter for me. Has anyone ever gone to one of these before? It sounds kind of cheesy but so am I do it should be fun.
          No, first one I won't be working in a really long time. Docs won't clear me for full duty yet at the bar so they won't let me work it. Sucks because I usually make great money on NYE. We are just relaxing at home tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            HEY... I want to go both ways, too. I have jmike by over 130 Lbs. I make more than two of her and when people start asking,
            "Where's the beef?" you can't very well point to her. I might be 70, but I'm a tough old bird.
            Hmmm... with my heart problems and COPD, and old bones maybe I ought to make like Coughlin and just be a coach instead.
            I've been to two of those dinner murder mystery things and went in to both thinking 'd hate them, and they ended up being pretty good. Your sis deserves a big hug for babysitting and giving her bro those tix.
            Lol. Hey Zim are you originally from Jim Thorpe. Did you go to high school there ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              No, first one I won't be working in a really long time. Docs won't clear me for full duty yet at the bar so they won't let me work it. Sucks because I usually make great money on NYE. We are just relaxing at home tonight.
              That's sucks. How have you been feeling physically?

Comment

That's sucks. How have you been feeling physically?
                Good thanks.

Comment

• I honestly don't think there is anyone on the Giants better at their position than Snacks.

Comment

I honestly don't think there is anyone on the Giants better at their position than Snacks.
                    That was an under rated signing, imo. Great move by our skittish GM.

Comment

Good thanks.
                      This is good to hear* Does the cold effect how ya feel?

Other than that one needs to dress more warmly, I mean.

*edit
                      Last edited by Sarcasman; 01-02-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        This is good to here. Does the cold effect how ya feel?

Other than that one needs to dress more warmly, I mean.
                        Still hurts a bit pretty much all the time, so I havn't noticed any change with the cold. I just feel stiff and I don't know if it is mostly mental because it doesn't hurt more if I move around. I don't need the cane anymore but I still carry it with me in case and rehab is just giving me normal exercise to "strengthen everything up" and are not limiting my motions like they were. The worst is sitting at my desk for hours at a time, stiff, sore, muscle tightness, ugh....but its all good thanks.

Comment

Still hurts a bit pretty much all the time, so I havn't noticed any change with the cold. I just feel stiff and I don't know if it is mostly mental because it doesn't hurt more if I move around. I don't need the cane anymore but I still carry it with me in case and rehab is just giving me normal exercise to "strengthen everything up" and are not limiting my motions like they were. The worst is sitting at my desk for hours at a time, stiff, sore, muscle tightness, ugh....but its all good thanks.
                          From what you mentioned about your work space, it sounds like you have good cause to get moved to somewhere more open and properly ventilated. I try to be a good soldier, but will request a serious one on one with the boss when I feel a change is needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            From what you mentioned about your work space, it sounds like you have good cause to get moved to somewhere more open and properly ventilated. I try to be a good soldier, but will request a serious one on one with the boss when I feel a change is needed.
                            My workspace has no impact, it is just from sitting for long periods, more space won't help, but thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              That was an under rated signing, imo. Great move by our skittish GM.
                              Lol "skittish GM". He hit a home run with his off season moves. Snacks is the best DT in NFL this year.

Comment

Lol "skittish GM". He hit a home run with his off season moves. Snacks is the best DT in NFL this year.
                                Seems like the Jets really did an about face this season, and might not be looking at a playoff berth for quite some time. Maybe the Giants could get another player or two (Powell, Marshall) from them to fill some needs on offense?

Comment

Working...
                                X