• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    weird. which network?
    Why is it weird?
    Folks change jobs.

Here's her FB post.....

Over a dozen years ago I started at Fox News in a job that would change my life. Now, I have decided to end my time at FNC, incredibly enriched for the experiences I've had. I have agreed to join NBC News, where I will be launching a new daytime show Monday through Friday, along with a Sunday evening news magazine program. I will also participate in NBC's breaking news coverage and its political and special events coverage.

While I will greatly miss my colleagues at Fox, I am delighted to be joining the NBC News family and taking on a new challenge. I remain deeply grateful to Fox News, to Rupert, Lachlan and James Murdoch, and especially to all of the FNC viewers, who have taught me so much about what really matters. More to come soon.

Happy New Year, and God bless.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Ouch for Fox News. She is the best thing they have.
      No, Greg Gutfeild is the best they have

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No, Greg Gutfeild is the best they have
        I guess now he is.
        Megyn is a superstar and will be wherever she goes.

Wouldn't put up with any **** from Trump.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I guess now he is.

That was the first clue to me that she had more liberal in her than conservative... or wasn't at least a true blue conservative... she didn't play the game of Fox pandering to every GOPer when they had their chance to host a debate.
          This doesn't surprise me at all. NBC is liberal oriented. So, how long will she report the news catering to their agenda? Actually, she strikes me as someone with a brain who might be better off on a program that is independent and fair mined, telling the truth as she sees it instead of slanting the news to a political agenda. But, I don't know that such a station exists.

Comment

• Whoever likes watching Fox News, likes watching Cancer.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Whoever likes watching Fox News, likes watching Cancer.
              Yes, it is... but, they all have an agenda... the agenda of the owners. We rarely get the straight scoop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Whoever likes watching Fox News, likes watching Cancer.
                That makes zero sense. They are the same as all the others, they have their views and they skew the "news" in that direction. If you like watching fox news its probably because you agree with their political position, if you don't like it its probably because you disagree with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  Yes, it is... but, they all have an agenda... the agenda of the owners. We rarely get the straight scoop.
                  Tell me exactly when it was in the history of the human race did somebody actually get the straight scoop from anybody else? Never happened, not possible to happen. Even if you are seeing the event in question, through your own eyes, you still aren't getting the straight scoop.

Now I want ice cream.

Comment

I guess now he is.

Her ratings are going to plummet.

Comment

• Comment

• I love Eli, hahaha

Ughhh what a buch of hhhhherbs.

Comment

• That picture is hilarious. I haven't people look that utterly ridiculous trying to look cool since a Jr. High dance. I certainly hope that picture was done that way as a gag.

Though I do approve the shirtless picture and request more.

Comment

• I have to agree with Eli, poor preparation on the packing for Miami. One idiot has a winter cap on and Shepard brought a flannel shirt....to Miami?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I have to agree with Eli, poor preparation on the packing for Miami. One idiot has a winter cap on and Shepard brought a flannel shirt....to Miami?
                              You have to look at Eli and wonder how he has survived so long in a world of hard bodies and monsters trying to take his head off.... Gumby.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                That picture is hilarious. I haven't people look that utterly ridiculous trying to look cool since a Jr. High dance. I certainly hope that picture was done that way as a gag.

Though I do approve the shirtless picture and request more.
                                Fine. Check your PMs

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X