Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Whoever likes watching Fox News, likes watching Cancer.
    Megyn Kelly goes just as hard after republicans as dems.
    Ask Trump.

    You know not of what you speak.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Megyn Kelly goes just as hard after republicans as dems.
      Ask Trump.

      You know not of what you speak.
      I'm talking about Fox in general. And duh, of course she does. That's why they really believe she's a liberal. Repubs hate being accounted for.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        That makes zero sense. They are the same as all the others, they have their views and they skew the "news" in that direction. If you like watching fox news its probably because you agree with their political position, if you don't like it its probably because you disagree with it.
        Wow JMike

        Breaking news

        Astonishing

        Truly groundbreaking discovery!! W.O.W.


        I'm sure it would make a lot of sense if you had a sense of humor.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Embarrassing, our wideouts look extra sweet.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I'm talking about Fox in general. And duh, of course she does. That's why they really believe she's a liberal. Repubs hate being accounted for.
            Again....you have no idea what you're talking about.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Wow JMike

              Breaking news

              Astonishing

              Truly groundbreaking discovery!! W.O.W.


              I'm sure it would make a lot of sense if you had a sense of humor.
              You clicked red font. Just a heads up.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Again....you have no idea what you're talking about.
                Of course she doesn't because she is disagreeing with you.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  If Cruz needs a winter hat in Florida, how is he going to deal with the frozen tundra this Sunday ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    You clicked red font. Just a heads up.
                    What
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      What up?
                      Hey

                      Comment


                      • Who the **** wears timbos on a yacht

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Her ratings are going to plummet.
                          Plummet from what? She'll be doing a daytime news show and a Sunday night magazine show.
                          I guess it's all about not being away from her young children.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Who the **** wears timbos on a yacht
                            Wrong question.

                            Who spends their day off with Justin Beiber?
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Plummet from what? She'll be doing a daytime news show and a Sunday night magazine show.
                              I guess it's all about not being away from her young children.
                              I dont think her viewers are going to start watching NBC just to see her. Dont you? Im surprised she couldnt land a similar role and stay with Fox.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Wrong question.

                                Who spends their day off with Justin Beiber?
                                True
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X