Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Time to accept reality
    Reality is Cruz is still on the field, so I will gladly accept reality :-)
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Shes already not funny.
      Yes.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Reality is Cruz is still on the field, so I will gladly accept reality :-)
        On the field and not producing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          On the field and not producing.
          Sure
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Sure
            He has one td, Rudy. One.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              He has one td, Rudy. One.
              GOAT TD
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Shes already not funny.
                This is why I am offering my help. My jokes are great.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  This is why I am offering my help. My jokes are great.
                  No.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    GOAT TD
                    Didnt even have 40 catches. 586 measly yards.....

                    Comment


                    • Randle could have put up better numbers.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Didnt even have 40 catches. 586 measly yards.....
                        GOAT 40 catches for 586 yards.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Randle could have put up better numbers.
                          No he couldn't have

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Randle could have put up better numbers.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              No he couldn't have
                              I'd guarantee that if we kept Randle he would have more than 40 catches, more yards, and more than one friggin td.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I'd guarantee that if we kept Randle he would have more than 40 catches, more yards, and more than one friggin td.
                                He can't do that sitting on his couch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X