• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilled salmon is tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Grilled salmon is tasty.
      I don't love salmon. It's OK and great salmon is very good but more and more I'm finding the salmon I get to be pretty pedestrian.

Sarcasman, food snob

Comment

Grilled salmon is tasty.
        the smell of any cooked fish is ****ing gross. I can't even be in the house. disgusting.

Fish is meant to be eaten raw. Accept no substitutes.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I don't love salmon. It's OK and great salmon is very good but more and more I'm finding the salmon I get to be pretty pedestrian.

Sarcasman, food snob
          Today's farm raised salmon is fairly flavorless and that is mostly what you get out there.

Comment

Sarcasman, food snob
            You would get along with jmike because she is a food snob as well. But I agree it's hard to find good salmon in Pennsylvania/ NJ area

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              the smell of any cooked fish is ****ing gross. I can't even be in the house. disgusting.

Fish is meant to be eaten raw. Accept no substitutes.
              Like sushi ? Yuck

Comment

• When I visited London years ago, I ate a lot of fish. I enjoy the tartar sauce.

Comment

Like sushi ? Yuck
                  You mean the only way to eat fish? Yes, that's what I mean.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Today's farm raised salmon is fairly flavorless and that is mostly what you get out there.
                    I concur, chef of the future

Comment

You mean the only way to eat fish? Yes, that's what I mean.
                      I'm lost, is this a conversation about eating ***** or something ?

Comment

I admire your optimism.

History is certainly on our side. We win in Lambeau in January.
                        I have no doubt that the Giants are good enough to win this game .. To me it comes down to who wants it more .. If I'm Mac I'm emphasizing how this is it , we have our foot in the ****ing door every last one of us has to give our all and push that mother ****er open . What they all dream about as players and coaches is in they grasps . So on every play they need to push, push like they've never pushed before and knock that ****ing door to greatness right off the GD hinges !!! Sunday can't get hear soon enough for me, they got a shot and a GD good one imo !!!! Get your heads right we are winning !!!

Comment

I concur, chef of the future
                          I usually get wild sockeye when I get salmon. Frozen before it ships. Best flavor imo for salmon. Artic char can be good also if you want to save a few bucks. Ever have landlocked freshwater salmon?

Comment

You would get along with jmike because she is a food snob as well. But I agree it's hard to find good salmon in Pennsylvania/ NJ area
                            I already get along with jmike. Chicks dig me.

Comment

I'm lost, is this a conversation about eating ***** or something ?
                              Nope. I mean, that's fine too obvs.....but I literally mean sushi, sashimi, nigiri, etc....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                I have no doubt that the Giants are good enough to win this game .. To me it comes down to who wants it more .. If I'm Mac I'm emphasizing how this is it , we have our foot in the ****ing door every last one of us has to give our all and push that mother ****er open . What they all dream about as players and coaches is in they grasps . So on every play they need to push, push like they've never pushed before and knock that ****ing door to greatness right off the GD hinges !!! Sunday can't get hear soon enough for me, they got a shot and a GD good one imo !!!! Get your heads right we are winning !!!
                                ****ing A, Byron!

Comment

Working...
                                X