This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    I have no doubt that the Giants are good enough to win this game .. To me it comes down to who wants it more .. If I'm Mac I'm emphasizing how this is it , we have our foot in the ****ing door every last one of us has to give our all and push that mother ****er open . What they all dream about as players and coaches is in they grasps . So on every play they need to push, push like they've never pushed before and knock that ****ing door to greatness right off the GD hinges !!! Sunday can't get hear soon enough for me, they got a shot and a GD good one imo !!!! Get your heads right we are winning !!!
    Absolutely man. Put it all on the line. If you don't play perfect, we're done.

I wonder how McAdoo is as a motivator lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Today's farm raised salmon is fairly flavorless and that is mostly what you get out there.
      Get up their on Lake Winnipesaukee and catch ya some salmon grown in the wild

Comment

I have no doubt that the Giants are good enough to win this game .. To me it comes down to who wants it more .. If I'm Mac I'm emphasizing how this is it , we have our foot in the ****ing door every last one of us has to give our all and push that mother ****er open . What they all dream about as players and coaches is in they grasps . So on every play they need to push, push like they've never pushed before and knock that ****ing door to greatness right off the GD hinges !!! Sunday can't get hear soon enough for me, they got a shot and a GD good one imo !!!! Get your heads right we are winning !!!
        I remember Stray saying before the 07 run Tommy put up a pyramid of their way to the Superbowl and the players bought into it.

Win 4 games and you're champions of the world. 4 GAMES!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I usually get wild sockeye when I get salmon. Frozen before it ships. Best flavor imo for salmon. Artic char can be good also if you want to save a few bucks. Ever have landlocked freshwater salmon?

Wild sockeye is my fave when I can get it. I honestly don't know if I've had landlocked freshwater. I agree with JP, raw fish is the way to go.

Comment

If, somehow the Giants manage to win the SB this year. It separates them into the elite class of the millenium

Since 2000 only 17 different teams have made the Super Bowl
            Only 10 different have won it
            Only Only 8 have made it more than once
            Only 4 have made it 3 or more times
            Only 4 have won it more than one time

If they make this year and win, they will be one of 2 to win it at least 3 times and unless they play the Steelers one of 2 to make the trip 4 times. Only the Pats would be able to claim to be a better team since 2000, and we beat them twice for the title.

Comment

Get up their on Lake Winnipesaukee and catch ya some salmon grown in the wild
              I can't catch a damn thing in that lake. I wanted to rig up a bow fisher, but turns out it isn't legal there. Word is the best fishing on that lake is ice fishing. I enjoy hiking accross that lake when it is frozen, but I am not sitting my *** down on it to watch a hole for hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Wild sockeye is my fave when I can get it. I honestly don't know if I've had landlocked freshwater. I agree with JP, raw fish is the way to go.
                I like raw fish, but there are a lot of other ways to make it good as well.

Well you can't buy it at the fish market. Somebody needs to catch it for you (ice fishing). Really excellent, it is odd because it tastes like really good salmon but it isn't pink like you would expect because their diet is different. Though farm raised is dyed pink. I don't often have the opportunity to have it. When I go up for a hike I will find somebody willing to sell me one they catch when ice fishing.

Comment

• The absolute key to cooking salmon.

1. Sear it on both sides in a pan coated lightly with olive oil.
                  2. Then bake it but NEVER cook salmon at over 350 degrees.

This simple method makes salmon friggin delish. I would also add some garlic to the olive oil. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    The absolute key to cooking salmon.

This simple method makes salmon friggin delish. I would also add some garlic to the olive oil. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
                    You'll want to sear it at over 350. But you can definitely cook salmon over 350, just not in an oven. Depends on how you want it and the type of salmon and the texture of the piece you are cooking.

Comment

• Also, when buying smaller portions and pieces of fish, get the part near the tail. Best flavor, cooks most evenly, fewest bones and lowest concentration of mercury.

Comment

• Anyone have a good chicken salad recipe ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          The absolute key to cooking salmon.

I do tuna this way after prepping the fish in garlic, pepper and sesame. And no baking. Also, it needs to be sushi grade since it will be med-rare when served

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            Anyone have a good chicken salad recipe ?
                            yes

Comment

• Ok I lied, Im still nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                                Anyone have a good chicken salad recipe ?
                                Mix equal parts Eli Manning and Mike Pope, then add a tall TE.

Comment

Working...
                                X