This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    lol about her making breakfast. If it intices you any more to play, you can be the Giants when we play.
    no

Comment

i think after JPP we need to bring back DRC. Having three big time corners is such a luxury.
      We might be in a position to draft Desmond King, gives us 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I don't love salmon. It's OK and great salmon is very good but more and more I'm finding the salmon I get to be pretty pedestrian.

Sarcasman, food snob
        Just make sure it's not from the Pacific

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          no
          You know what Jenn,just play me!

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            Just make sure it's not from the Pacific
            The pacific north west has great seafood Zim

Comment

You know what Jenn,just play me!
              no

Comment

We might be in a position to draft Desmond King, gives us 4.
                What positions do you think they will target in rounds one through three and what do you think we should target?

Comment

What positions do you think they will target in rounds one through three and what do you think we should target?
                  No idea and Reese has completely changed his MO after the first round.

Comment

I think he's talking about the endangered ones

Comment

No idea and Reese has completely changed his MO after the first round.
                      He has actually. I recall you being able to go round for round saying what they would do and it panning out. I think it was the year they took prince. But since then it's been hard to gauge.

Comment

Don't need to.
                        If you're stating something is a fact without evidence, it's not a fact.

Am sorry.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I can't catch a damn thing in that lake. I wanted to rig up a bow fisher, but turns out it isn't legal there. Word is the best fishing on that lake is ice fishing. I enjoy hiking accross that lake when it is frozen, but I am not sitting my *** down on it to watch a hole for hours.
                          Is your camp close to the water edit: meaning close enough that you could see the ice traps ? set your traps return to the warm camp and wait for a flag ... I fish places where I can sit in my pickup and stay warm and usually have a friend along great thing to do with kids ... I'd bet that it is a great lake to ice fish ...

Looks like a two trap limit, the lake holds salmon , rainbow , brown trout "my favorite" Bass to name a few... looks like a great place to ice fish... Noticed this.. Meredith Rotary Ice Fishing derby held in Feb ... lets go jmike !!
                          Last edited by byron; 01-05-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Wild sockeye is my fave when I can get it. I honestly don't know if I've had landlocked freshwater. I agree with JP, raw fish is the way to go.
                            I ain't eating raw fish **** that .. Brown trout caught through the ice is my favorite, but landlocked salmon is right up there.. Clean them roll'em in flower and fry them up ..

Comment

I'm talking Fukushima. The radiation has reached the west coast and is a bigger problem than we are led to believe. I hate the thought of farm raised, so Atlantic Salmon is the best bet.

Comment

• Check this map out, illustrating the radiation reach in the Pacific. Half the world's fish source is contaminated and the best course is to be safe and avoid Pacific caught fish.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...oing-get-worse

Comment

Working...
                                X