This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Zim.

i'm not a fan of zero hedge but I do appreciate the info and more importantly the concern.

JMIKE! I'm gonna need you to do some land locked ice fishing for me, please m'kay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Thanks Zim.

i'm not a fan of zero hedge but I do appreciate the info and more importantly the concern.

JMIKE! I'm gonna need you to do some land locked ice fishing for me, please m'kay?
      I'm not a fan of zero hedge either, but it was the first map I googled and I know it's accurate because I've been following it from the beginning... because I knew it would become a future problem. Fishermen in Japan say they still must catch fish to sell, but will not allow their family to eat it. Honestly, it's very sad
      jmike is going to be very busy, lol

Comment

• Legends Ale House
        Published by Twitter 18 hrs
        Retweeted AnitaMarks (@AnitaMarks):
        SUNDAY! Hosting #Giants pre game show 1-4p LIVE from @LegendsAleHouse w/ @ChrisCanty99 Join us! #GiantsVsPackers #NFLPlayoffs

Comment

• We get advertisements now? Oh, we big time.

Comment

• Mother is at her 5th chemo treatment today. Doctor's said that her red blood cells should be low, but they are normal. She has one treatment to go and then she is finished.

am happy
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Mother is at her 5th chemo treatment today. Doctor's said that her red blood cells should be low, but they are normal. She has one treatment to go and then she is finished.

am happy
              That's good to hear Rudy. I hope everything turns out ok. I'm sure it's a stressful time.

Comment

Mother is at her 5th chemo treatment today. Doctor's said that her red blood cells should be low, but they are normal. She has one treatment to go and then she is finished.

am happy
                Good to hear Rudes.

Comment

am happy
                  That's awesome, Rudes.

Kisses to Mom

Comment

am happy
                    Good luck with that, Rudy. Lost my wife 7 years ago to brain cancer... started as lung cancer. If her blood cells are normal after 4 chemo's, then she is doing well. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Keep a smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                      That's good to hear Rudy. I hope everything turns out ok. I'm sure it's a stressful time.
                      Yeah, cause it keeps coming back to different parts of her body. Thank you Z.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Good to hear Rudes.
                        Thanks Fez

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          That's awesome, Rudes.

Kisses to Mom
                          Aww

She was sending kisses back, but I blocked them cause you're my boo

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                            Good luck with that, Rudy. Lost my wife 7 years ago to brain cancer... started as lung cancer. If her blood cells are normal after 4 chemo's, then she is doing well. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Keep a smile.
                            Very sorry to hear rhat Zim :-(, I'm sure it has been very hard for you.

Comment

Very sorry to hear rhat Zim :-(, I'm sure it has been very hard for you.
                              Coming on here and interacting with the peeps on 'Did You Know' was my escape. People on here are awesome when the chips are down.

Comment

Aww

She was sending kisses back, but I blocked them cause you're my boo

It's only right. Tell Mom to step off!

Comment

Working...
                                X