This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    Coming on here and interacting with the peeps on 'Did You Know' was my escape. People on here are awesome when the chips are down.
    Very sorry for your loss, ZIm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      If you're stating something is a fact without evidence, it's not a fact.

Am sorry.
      I have evidence, not my fault you can't taste it through a computer screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        Is your camp close to the water edit: meaning close enough that you could see the ice traps ? set your traps return to the warm camp and wait for a flag ... I fish places where I can sit in my pickup and stay warm and usually have a friend along great thing to do with kids ... I'd bet that it is a great lake to ice fish ...

Looks like a two trap limit, the lake holds salmon , rainbow , brown trout "my favorite" Bass to name a few... looks like a great place to ice fish... Noticed this.. Meredith Rotary Ice Fishing derby held in Feb ... lets go jmike !!
        It's on one of the islands. I can hit the water with a rock from my bedroom. Long hike over an open frozen lake just to get to it, fun but not for everyone. Fishing really isn't my thing though. The few times I have gone fishing it is mostly just because I'm sick of people and want to be left alone, before that I went because my dad liked it and wanted the company. Well, actually I think he wanted somebody willing to clean the fish for him. He hated it and was terrible at it, my mom refused to do it in the kitchen so she showed me how and I liked doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Thanks Zim.

i'm not a fan of zero hedge but I do appreciate the info and more importantly the concern.

JMIKE! I'm gonna need you to do some land locked ice fishing for me, please m'kay?
          Not a chance, maybe Byron will go.

Comment

Mother is at her 5th chemo treatment today. Doctor's said that her red blood cells should be low, but they are normal. She has one treatment to go and then she is finished.

am happy
            Best wishes. I'm sure it has been very hard for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I have evidence, not my fault you can't taste it through a computer screen.
              That's not evi
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Best wishes. I'm sure it has been very hard for you.
                Thanks JMike. Yeah it's been a little sad, just tired of seeing her in and out of the hospital.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Thanks Fez
                  Stay strong

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Stay strong
                    That's nice, Fez.

I really like rudy's new name for you. I hope it sticks, Fez.

Comment

Good luck with that, Rudy. Lost my wife 7 years ago to brain cancer... started as lung cancer. If her blood cells are normal after 4 chemo's, then she is doing well. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Keep a smile.
                      Sorry for you loss Zim. My aunt died over the summer from lung cancer. Its been tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        That's nice, Fez.

I really like rudy's new name for you. I hope it sticks, Fez.
                        Im diggin it too. haha

Comment

• Thank you guys for the best wishes. A long time ago, 7 years, but sometimes feels like just a short time. Honestly... miss her every Giant game. Really enjoyed teaching her the game, and then she was a crazed Giant fan.... we went to many games together.
                          Sorry about your aunt, Dezz... Cancer sucks.

Comment

Thank you guys for the best wishes. A long time ago, 7 years, but sometimes feels like just a short time. Honestly... miss her every Giant game. Really enjoyed teaching her the game, and then she was a crazed Giant fan.... we went to many games together.
                            Sorry about your aunt, Dezz... Cancer sucks.
                            ughh so sorry Zim. Hope you're not watching the games alone.

Comment

• Round of applause for Landon Collins. First All-Pro we've had in a minute!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Round of applause for Landon Collins. First All-Pro we've had in a minute!!
                                Harrison also.

Comment

Working...
                                X