X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Harrison also.
    Nobody deserved it more imo. He has been great for us.

Comment

• 21-17 Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        Nobody deserved it more imo. He has been great for us.
        Never been a big fan of any of the post season awards. Pro bowl is the worst though, but the MVP and POY awards are nearly as bad. Of them all the All-pro team is the best, but that isn't saying much.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Round of applause for Landon Collins. First All-Pro we've had in a minute!!
          I've enjoyed watching his progress since last season when he couldn't cover a lick. He even practices catching passes so he won't be hands of stone when he has a chance for an INT.

Comment

21-17 Giants
            Trying to one up dez? Careful, I understand he's got more experience.

Comment

Never been a big fan of any of the post season awards. Pro bowl is the worst though, but the MVP and POY awards are nearly as bad. Of them all the All-pro team is the best, but that isn't saying much.
              They can totally eliminate that Pro Bowl game... a big yawn, like the baseball All-Star game. Useless.
              If I was Coach or Owner I'd tell my Pro Bowl players to stay home and I'd pay them whatever the winners share would be, plus whatever fines the NFL levies.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                They can totally eliminate that Pro Bowl game... a big yawn, like the baseball All-Star game. Useless.
                If I was Coach or Owner I'd tell my Pro Bowl players to stay home and I'd pay them whatever the winners share would be, plus whatever fines the NFL levies.
                The game is unwatchable. It might be more fun to have the pro-bowl players play a golf tournament for charity than play that farce of a football game.

It might even get better ratings.

Comment

• Could be really fun depending on how they put the foursomes together. Not sure who made it this year but a foursome of OBJ, Collins, Jackrabbit and Josh Norman could make for some good TV.

Comment

Could be really fun depending on how they put the foursomes together. Not sure who made it this year but a foursome of OBJ, Collins, Jackrabbit and Josh Norman could make for some good TV.
                    That is actually a darned good idea. I'd watch that. Used to watch the Pebble beach Pro-Am every year. Play in Hawaii. Put one golf pro in every foursome, handicaps, That would sell. Fans go to the golf course to watch instead of the stadium. Dang... I like this idea.

Comment

Meh they get it right usually. Especially with the MVP. The NFL does better than the other major sports in regards to who decides who wins.

Comment

Trying to one up dez? Careful, I understand he's got more experience.
                        Huh ?

Comment

That is actually a darned good idea. I'd watch that. Used to watch the Pebble beach Pro-Am every year. Play in Hawaii. Put one golf pro in every foursome, handicaps, That would sell. Fans go to the golf course to watch instead of the stadium. Dang... I like this idea.
                          Most of the players who make the pro-bowl treat it as a golf vacation anyway.

Comment

Zim if you ask me the NFL cheerleaders should all mud wrestle instead of having a pro bowl.

Comment

Meh they get it right usually. Especially with the MVP. The NFL does better than the other major sports in regards to who decides who wins.
                              It's all BS.

Comment

It's all BS.
                                What's next ? You gonna say I didn't deserve to
                                Make the morning call all area team my senior year !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X