Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zim I have a question because I value your opinion. Do you think the Giants win the superbowk in 90 if Simms was healthy?

Comment

• New York Giants' Marshall Newhouse is likely to start at right tackle over Bobby Hart on Sunday against the Green Bay Packers

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        New York Giants' Marshall Newhouse is likely to start at right tackle over Bobby Hart on Sunday against the Green Bay Packers

Really ? My god, hart has played well and deserves to start. Is Leon hall starting over Adams this week ?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            It's on one of the islands. I can hit the water with a rock from my bedroom. Long hike over an open frozen lake just to get to it, fun but not for everyone. Fishing really isn't my thing though. The few times I have gone fishing it is mostly just because I'm sick of people and want to be left alone, before that I went because my dad liked it and wanted the company. Well, actually I think he wanted somebody willing to clean the fish for him. He hated it and was terrible at it, my mom refused to do it in the kitchen so she showed me how and I liked doing it.
            Sounds like a cool place... Ice fishing not for everybody either , I used to tell first timers you're either going love this or hate it.. I've fished all my life, got into open water tournament fishing for a few years... but I enjoy through the ice the most .. I mostly catch and release when I go now .... I'm part owner of our family camp my Dad built I go there its peaceful in the winter months Summer time I'm in the shade some where ... Anyway bored you enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              Thank you guys for the best wishes. A long time ago, 7 years, but sometimes feels like just a short time. Honestly... miss her every Giant game. Really enjoyed teaching her the game, and then she was a crazed Giant fan.... we went to many games together.
              Sorry about your aunt, Dezz... Cancer sucks.
              Tough times for sure Zim my Dad passed about the same form cancer Started in his prostrate then into his bones it took a couple years taking him ... I have dreams where he's still alive when I awake oh **** he's gone ... Hang in there man
              Last edited by byron; 01-06-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                Sounds like a cool place... Ice fishing not for everybody either , I used to tell first timers you're either going love this or hate it.. I've fished all my life, got into open water tournament fishing for a few years... but I enjoy through the ice the most .. I mostly catch and release when I go now .... I'm part owner of our family camp my Dad built I go there its peaceful in the winter months Summer time I'm in the shade some where ... Anyway bored you enough...
                My sister and I bought this place together. We used to vacation at this lake as children and it has always been my favorite place. I was saving to one day buy a year round waterfront place on the mainland for retirement if it happens. My sister convinced me that I shouldn't wait, I could sell my half to when ready to live up there or more likely we'd just sell the place altogether. So now we get to go every summer, but a hell of a money pit. And this summer I couldn't go, work was too busy and I was experiencing too many issues with my back to really enjoy it anyway. But next summer, I will be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  Zim I have a question because I value your opinion. Do you think the Giants win the superbowk in 90 if Simms was healthy?
                  "Hostetler did a great job subbing for Simms. They simplified the offense for him, and he was very good at not throwing INT's, and his scrambling led to may opportunities. But, honestly, I think we win 27-19, 30-19 with Simms in there. He was palyin g great that year and I think he has another excellent SB, like he did in '86. His experience would have been the difference in a few extra scores.
                  By the way, I was at that game with my son. When Norwood kicked wide right I was standing at the railing by the field, at the goal line, to the right of the goalposts. When the ball went whizzing past I couldn't tell if it was in or out, but immediately saw the Giants jumping up and down, and then I knew.

Comment

• 1975 ton 1981 I flew to Minneapolis/St. Paul to visit 3M every 2 months... I lunched with 8 of their engineers each time at a restaurant right at Lakeside. In winter there were literally dozens of those little fishing huts all over the ice, as far as the eye could see. The most interesting thing, to me, was the narrow little river we crossed over that was actually the beginning of the mighty Mississippi. Absolutely gorgeous in Minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes, and the people are outstanding.

Comment

• Since I suck at predicting anything (I picked Detroit last night of course) I am officially withdrawing any predictions I have made regarding a Giants victory today.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Since I suck at predicting anything (I picked Detroit last night of course) I am officially withdrawing any predictions I have made regarding a Giants victory today.
                        Is this supposed to be important?
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Comment

• I knew it was over after the hail mary.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I knew it was over after the hail mary.
                              Yea, that kinda play is a buzzkill. when a dice-roll works, forget it....that's the biggest kind of momentum boost.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• This is why the boat trip was stupid. Not because it actually had any impact, because it didn't IMO; but they opened themselves for the type of criticism they will get all off-season because of this.

Not a terrible season and we are heading into the off-season in pretty good shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X