X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I don't disagree with any of that.
    Man, I really didn't think Flowers would be THIS bad this year. I really thought he would have had it figured out by now.
    I honestly thought he would be a force this year.

Comment

• I basically just feel bad that they got embarrassed from the hail mary on... A lot of the guys played hard all season long , has to be tough to swallow .. **** Beckham and his bull**** ..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        I basically just feel bad that they got embarrassed from the hail mary on... A lot of the guys played hard all season long , has to be tough to swallow .. **** Beckham and his bull**** ..
        well, I was going to agree, but now I'm confused. One guy lost the game??
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I basically just feel bad that they got embarrassed from the hail mary on... A lot of the guys played hard all season long , has to be tough to swallow .. **** Beckham and his bull**** ..
          yea, the hail mary really hurt bad. I didnt even want to watch after that.

Comment

Yea, that kinda play is a buzzkill. when a dice-roll works, forget it....that's the biggest kind of momentum boost.
            Yeah, total fluke but a real killer. Like a kick in the gut.

Comment

well, I was going to agree, but now I'm confused. One guy lost the game??
              nah not what I was going for , just responding in general to other Obj coments in here ... tired of all the crap that surrounds him ... punching holes in walls banging his head against locker room doors and on and on ...

anyway my post was poorly framed I guess ...OB needs to grow up and stop drawing attention to himself all the time
              Last edited by byron; 01-09-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Lots of immaturity displayed. It felt like once it started rolling downhill there were no brakes.

I thought Manning's arm was moving forward and don't think it got a good review (I know it's a turnover and subject to auto review but it felt perfunctory to me). That said, I was pissed that no one, not one guy on the Giants went after that ball.

Rainey's KO catch out of bounds. GB twice this year showed how to do that right. The Giants showed the whole league how to do it wrong.

Wing's punts. Jesus, awful. Special Teams killed us yesterday. The D had little shot when you're giving that offense the ball on less than half a field consistently.

Comment

• Im watching Breaking Bad again because there was a marathon on AMC over the Christmas break and I missed an episode.

Skyler, you *****....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Lots of immaturity displayed. It felt like once it started rolling downhill there were no brakes.

I thought Manning's arm was moving forward and don't think it got a good review (I know it's a turnover and subject to auto review but it felt perfunctory to me). That said, I was pissed that no one, not one guy on the Giants went after that ball.

Rainey's KO catch out of bounds. GB twice this year showed how to do that right. The Giants showed the whole league how to do it wrong.

Wing's punts. Jesus, awful. Special Teams killed us yesterday. The D had little shot when you're giving that offense the ball on less than half a field consistently.
                    Yea, Was Wing hurt last night? Hes been good all year...

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I wasnt talking about IQ. More if his mind can handle the expectations and the fame.
                      I dont think he can. Maybe we will find out next year.
                      Bingo.. that's what I figured, lol. those expectations and distractions of fame just detract from the concentration on the field. He has to grow up a bit. But, I'd hate to give up on his talent potential. He remains injury free, even though he really isn't all that big. So, if he quits punching walls and banging his head on lockers, he might survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Lots of immaturity displayed. It felt like once it started rolling downhill there were no brakes.

even kickoffs were bad I guess the cold makes it more difficult .. Lot of short fields for greenbay .. Yeah I throught Eli's arm was moving forward also .. Then whats his name makes the hit and recovers the fumble Giants are standing around ...

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          Bingo.. that's what I figured, lol. those expectations and distractions of fame just detract from the concentration on the field. He has to grow up a bit. But, I'd hate to give up on his talent potential. He remains injury free, even though he really isn't all that big. So, if he quits punching walls and banging his head on lockers, he might survive.
                          lol Odells causing himself more brain damage by slamming his head into walls and equipment lockers than any DB will.

Comment

nah not what I was going for , just responding in general to other Obj coments in here ... tired of all the crap that surrounds him ... punching holes in walls banging his head against locker room doors and on and on ...

anyway my post was poorly framed I guess ...OB needs to grow up and stop drawing attention to himself all the time
                            Anyone that wants to be a great receiver and do it the right way just needs to watch some clips of Jerry Rice scoring TDs. The day of "Look at me" has got to stop in football... it's all about the team... the guys blocking and the QB delivering. You didn't do it all by yourself.
                            Thank God the clock keeps running and there's no time for it in basketball. Flipping the bat and posing a bit when you crush one in Baseball is about as heavy as it gets. But, football is becoming a circus side show..

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              Anyone that wants to be a great receiver and do it the right way just needs to watch some clips of Jerry Rice scoring TDs. The day of "Look at me" has got to stop in football... it's all about the team... the guys blocking and the QB delivering. You didn't do it all by yourself.
                              Thank God the clock keeps running and there's no time for it in basketball. Flipping the bat and posing a bit when you crush one in Baseball is about as heavy as it gets. But, football is becoming a circus side show..
                              I agree Zim ...It doesn't help that the media eats the **** up Idk how they fix it but no doubt it has to start with the players

Comment

I agree Zim ...It doesn't help that the media eats the **** up Idk how they fix it but no doubt it has to start with the players
                                Yes, the team mates have to get on him. Especially thye Vets. I don't agree with the 15 yard,
                                Excessive display" penalties. That stinks too. The coach... thye other guys... someone has to tell these prima donna's to get a grip and just play the game.

Edit... PLUS, I saw a lot of this for the first time in High school playoff games. Geezuz, it's hard to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X