This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    lol... can't beat the banter on here. lol. Nice to exchange some bullcrap without having to always be Giant related.
    I would prefer Cruz over Randle any day of the week. But, I think that, despite going to Miami with "The Boys" (which is why I think he did it.. to be one of the WR guys, and not tick off OB), that Cruz is a positive influence in the locker room, and the man totally broke his butt to return. Maybe he isn't what he was, but few return as well as he did with the same problem. That work ethic is important for the younger guys to see. Randle wasn't a ST presence, and even though taller than Cruz, what good is he when he still ran wrong routes occasionally. Plus, with another year of busting his butt, perhaps he can even improve a bit beyond where he is now. My biggest prob is that he is a slot man. We need someone else out on the wing and Cruz be a sub for Shepard.in the slot, and maybe occasionally outside.

You still need some mojo on the team, and Cruz's Salsa is still a crowd and team mate pleaser. Let's just hope with another year of recouping his skills he will do it more than the one time he did this year.
    Here's some more bullcrap without being Giants related for you zim. You inspire me.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....ootball-laughs

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Aww, ditto.

Except when you make stupid thread blaming the defense because I know......................YOURE BETTER THAN THAT!
      I'm worse.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        complement*
        He's right y'know.

That's the worst part.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          Ah yes another great off season on the Gmb where there is nothing to read about but pissing and moaning ...
          So pretty much like the regular season then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            So pretty much like the regular season then?
            yeah maybe Eli will catch a break this year they got to get tired at some point no ?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              yeah maybe Eli will catch a break this year they got to get tired at some point no ?
              Just distracted I think.

Now Beckhamis the spawn of hell.

Or Cruz if you listen to Fez

Comment

Just distracted I think.

The boat people and of coarse captain Spagnuolo

Comment

Just distracted I think.

Cruz is a locker room cancer.

Comment

Cruz is a locker room cancer.
                    my point

Comment

• I like shrimp and grits
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Id rather have Randle.
                        I don't disagree, as sad as that thought is. What confuses me is that many say Randle couldn't grasp complicated routes, yet after they dump him they go ultra simple in the WR routes design.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I like shrimp and grits
                          hate grits

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            I don't disagree, as sad as that thought is. What confuses me is that many say Randle couldn't grasp complicated routes, yet after they dump him they go ultra simple in the WR routes design.
                            It has nothing to do with the complexity or simplicity of routes. They might look complicated, but each receiver's route couldn't be more basic... run 10 and square out, or in. Button hook after 5 yds., Run a post, or a flag pattern. Run across the middle, 15 yards deep. These guys have run them forever and it is Kindergarten.... so, don't talk about complexity. The only one that it is complex for is the QB, who has to remember the 3,4,5 routes each of those men are running. Routes are all simple. Showing a diagram of 5 guys running routes looks complicated, but not for the 1 man's assignment. All he needs to know is his pattern. It is totally about when Eli changes the play at the LOS and calls an audible... and Randle doesn't know what route to run from the audible commands. Eli expects one thing and Randle runs another, because he didn't understand the audibles. Learning that lingo, which they have to decipher immediately, is their problem, and results in INT's too often.
                            Last edited by zimonami; 01-11-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              hate grits
                              I love grits

Comment

• on second thought, love might be too strong a word. But I like 'em

Comment

Working...
                                X