• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I love grits
    like eating a mouthful of wet sand

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      like eating a mouthful of wet sand
      I will defer to your expertise. I have never eaten a mouthful of wet sand.

Comment

• Cruz looks like he runs on wet sand when he plays.

Comment

• lol, Dezz really pounding this point home....making sure we don't forget.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            It has nothing to do with the complexity or simplicity of routes. They might look complicated, but each receiver's route couldn't be more basic... run 10 and square out, or in. Button hook after 5 yds., Run a post, or a flag pattern. Run across the middle, 15 yards deep. These guys have run them forever and it is Kindergarten.... so, don't talk about complexity. The only one that it is complex for is the QB, who has to remember the 3,4,5 routes each of those men are running. Routes are all simple. Showing a diagram of 5 guys running routes looks complicated, but not for the 1 man's assignment. All he needs to know is his pattern. It is totally about when Eli changes the play at the LOS and calls an audible... and Randle doesn't know what route to run from the audible commands. Eli expects one thing and Randle runs another, because he didn't understand the audibles. Learning that lingo, which they have to decipher immediately, is their problem, and results in INT's too often.
            I've stated that WR looks to be one of the easiest positions to play on the field, but hadn't considered the audibles. Always appreciate a patient and non-condensending reply, from those like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              hate grits
              Grits hate you too
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• MHs mia on a stupid Matt fb post.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  It has nothing to do with the complexity or simplicity of routes. They might look complicated, but each receiver's route couldn't be more basic... run 10 and square out, or in. Button hook after 5 yds., Run a post, or a flag pattern. Run across the middle, 15 yards deep. These guys have run them forever and it is Kindergarten.... so, don't talk about complexity. The only one that it is complex for is the QB, who has to remember the 3,4,5 routes each of those men are running. Routes are all simple. Showing a diagram of 5 guys running routes looks complicated, but not for the 1 man's assignment. All he needs to know is his pattern. It is totally about when Eli changes the play at the LOS and calls an audible... and Randle doesn't know what route to run from the audible commands. Eli expects one thing and Randle runs another, because he didn't understand the audibles. Learning that lingo, which they have to decipher immediately, is their problem, and results in INT's too often.
                  wow, great post.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    MHs mia on a stupid Matt fb post.
                    the thread is better for it =D
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• even when randle ran the RIGHT routes, ****ing guy could barely get ONE hand on the ball, let alone 2!!! The 2 INTs i'll remember vividly were when the ball sailed through his hands above his head without touching straight to a safety (cant remember which team), and against the Bears where the ball just slammed into his chest and bounced to the corner that was on him. Pathetic.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Are we seriously arguing about Randle? Thebguy was trash, and everyone knows it. There is no point stating otherwise, stats, footage, everything backs it up.

Both he and Shepherd were 2nd round picks. Compare their rookie seasons.

Comment

• I hate arguing about trash players because ONE person wants to play devil's advocate. There is no devil's advocate with Randle. He was that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Are we seriously arguing about Randle? Thebguy was trash, and everyone knows it. There is no point stating otherwise, stats, footage, everything backs it up.

Both he and Shepherd were 2nd round picks. Compare their rookie seasons.
                            randles stats last year are much, much better than Victors. So what does that say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              I hate arguing about trash players
                              I know I hate arguing about Cruz too.

Comment

• lol, the ONLY difference is that Cruz was good once.....

......Randle was hardly ever NFL caliber....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X