X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    *Smartest
    You keep paying full prices for things. I get them for a fraction of the price.

It's just convenient for me for many reasons. Also, playing FPS games on console is so dumb once you realize how easy it is to aim with a mouse.
    I got gamefly, homes. Rent it, when youre done send it back. Like it? Pay like 30 bucks for a new game.
    Microsoft and Sony are following Steam now, they constantly have deals on games.

Cause you got no skillls. Id smoke yo *** in Rainbow Siege.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I got gamefly, homes. Rent it, when youre done send it back. Like it? Pay like 30 bucks for a new game.
      Microsoft and Sony are following Steam now, they constantly have deals on games.

Video games represent the end of western civilization.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Victor Cruz represents the end of an effective offense.

Comment

I literally have no idea what you just said lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Thus satisfying MH's quarterly quota of saying JUST that....

btw, do you know video games are SIGNIFICANTLY more part of daily life in Japan and S.Korea? They seem to be doing just fine.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

btw, it's not so much that Steam has sales....I mean they DO.....but it's just that anyone can get rights to sell keys FOR games, and they can dictate their prices. So I've gotten HUGE titles for pennies.
              It's just that GTA5 is NEVER below $30. I guess it's because it's now a game that just continue to create content for.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Thus satisfying MH's quarterly quota of saying JUST that....

btw, do you know video games are SIGNIFICANTLY more part of daily life in Japan and S.Korea? They seem to be doing just fine.
                Turning our young into mindless ADD laden, anti-social zombies.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Turning our young into mindless ADD laden, anti-social zombies.
                  I've played video games my entire life.....I'm none of those things.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I've played video games my entire life.....I'm none of those things.
                    I didn't play video games very much and I have pretty bad ADHD. People who don't like something tend to want to villainize it. People often feel ADHD is some made up thing or a self imposed result of poor choices. Maybe it is over diagnosed, but it is real and a royal pain in the ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      I didn't play video games very much and I have pretty bad ADHD. People who don't like something tend to want to villainize it. People often feel ADHD is some made up thing or a self imposed result of poor choices. Maybe it is over diagnosed, but it is real and a royal pain in the ***.
                      I agree, yea it might be over-diagnosed, but I know it's real. My youngest brother sometimes struggled with it. Honestly, the meds they gave him for it might be the only reason he ever got through school.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I agree, yea it might be over-diagnosed, but I know it's real. My youngest brother sometimes struggled with it. Honestly, the meds they gave him for it might be the only reason he ever got through school.

Im better with out them, right guys?

Comment

The meds suck. Makes your brain feel like it is wading through mud. There are goods and ills to both taking them or not. Depends on what you are willing to deal with as a downside. Downside for me off the meds is people think I am a little nuts and driving is out of the question. Carrying on a normal conversation can be hard at times also, unless I am very interested in the subject. I tend to argue a lot because at least that can keep me on topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            The meds suck. Makes your brain feel like it is wading through mud. There are goods and ills to both taking them or not. Depends on what you are willing to deal with as a downside. Downside for me off the meds is people think I am a little nuts and driving is out of the question. Carrying on a normal conversation can be hard at times also, unless I am very interested in the subject. I tend to argue a lot because at least that can keep me on topic.
                            This explains a lot lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ugh that show went off the rails. was very hard for me to stay into it.
                              Off the rails on a CRAZY train
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I seem stoned on the meds while I am better described as frenetic off of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X