This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Yup - the one in pizzy's neighborhood. Is that where she spoke as well?
    Oh no. I was confused. It was Johnson and Whales in Rhode Island she spoke at.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      No, it was a stupid thing you said. Not going to bother arguing about it, because you know it was stupid.
      I wasn't serious.

don't be so sensitive for God's sake.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Move.
        No, I like it here. Of the cities and metropolitan areas I've lived only San Antonio was better. I prefer living in the boonies, but that isn't an option for me until I retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I wasn't serious.

don't be so sensitive for God's sake.
          Well, you know I can't tell when you are being serious or not and that is not an uncommon sentiment on these boards. You trolled me, got your reaction, you're welcome.

Comment

I literally have no idea what this means.
            There's a website called Twitch.tv and it's essentially just a place where people can make accounts to stream their video games. In theory it's really stupid, but there's a big market for it I guess. Like Gumby said, there are kids who make a TON of money from donations and advertisement space on the streams. The most successful ones seem to be those who provide some...colorful...commentary.
            You can also use Youtube for the same purpose.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I didn't know there were multiples. The CIA campus is about 3 minutes from where I currently live.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                There's a website called Twitch.tv and it's essentially just a place where people can make accounts to stream their video games. In theory it's really stupid, but there's a big market for it I guess. Like Gumby said, there are kids who make a TON of money from donations and advertisement space on the streams. The most successful ones seem to be those who provide some...colorful...commentary.
                You can also use Youtube for the same purpose.
                I saw something like that on you tube. It was weird, it was a video that said it was on gun crime and the gun control issue and I clicked on it. The whole video showed the screen of him playing some zombie game while he discussed the the gun issue. What he was talking about had nothing to do with what was happening on screen. He made some good points, but I couldn't watch it was too distracting, I just listened. It was weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                  dude some of those kids make a ton of money ...
                  yea my cousin gets paid too. I want to say its World of Warcraft, not sure. Not crazy money but like Srac said hes not going to his parents for money, so.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    I saw something like that on you tube. It was weird, it was a video that said it was on gun crime and the gun control issue and I clicked on it. The whole video showed the screen of him playing some zombie game while he discussed the the gun issue. What he was talking about had nothing to do with what was happening on screen. He made some good points, but I couldn't watch it was too distracting, I just listened. It was weird.
                    Well THAT'S weird......
                    I have this game I've been playing a lot of called Overwatch, and I've been checking some videos of it and theres a few Australian kids who play together that crack me up. That's the extent of me watching vs playing.
                    Last edited by JPizzack; 01-13-2017, 11:08 AM.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Iv been playing a indi game too thats right up my ally. Its called Ultimate General: Civil War. Its on Steam. It plays like the Total War series but with no campaign map, you just fight the battles and upgrade your army before and after. You can pick real officers from the civil war. The battlefields are very accurate. Very fun
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTdUaoBtv1M

I constantly wiki people I dont know and how battles were fault.
                      Stupid video games. Making me learn stuff.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        anyone doing anything good this weekend?
                        Taking kids back to college. Writing big checks.

And of course me and Morehead will be hanging out at the Basketball Hall of Fame and drinking.

Comment

Well THAT'S weird......
                          I have this game I've been playing a lot of called Overwatch, and I've been checking some videos of it and theres a few Australian kids who play together that crack me up. That's the extent of me watching vs playing.
                          Very weird, but a topic I was interested in and he made some good points about it all. Though I didn't agree with his overall stance.

Comment

Taking kids back to college. Writing big checks.

And of course me and Morehead will be hanging out at the Basketball Hall of Fame and drinking.
                            Sounds like the worst weekend ever, lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

psssh, new englanders..

Comment

Well THAT'S weird......
                                Iv heard mixed reviews. You like it?

Comment

Working...
                                X